7- Thank you

Third Person's POV:

"Younghoon, you should have been bit more careful" Seohyun said while handing him a glass of water.

"I am sorry for worrying you" Younghoon rejoined as he held her hand and softly caressed the top part of her hand.

"I should thank Bang Chan because if it wasn't for him I might have died today" Younghoon heaved a sigh of relief and added further to his sentence being oblique towards Bang Chan for risking his life and saving him.

"Yeah he was like a savior for you" Juyeon said appreciating him.

"The guy didn't even care about himself and jumped in" Hyunjae said as well agreeing to the pervious said statement.

"Exactly, even his hand got cut because of it" Eric told mentioning about the wound Bang Chan got on his palm.

Just after the mentioning of his name from the members' mouth, Seohyun immediately apprehended the fact that he was there as well and got hurt while trying to save her boyfriend,

she felt a bit of guilt hitting inside her for unconsciously ignoring him when he was right beside Younghoon but what could have she done the situation was so sudden that she didn't get the time to properly contemplate her surroundings.

"Seohyun" Younghoon called her but the girl didn't respond instead she was vacantly looking down while randomly drawing circles with her right hands thumb on to the skin of back side of her left hand.

She was completely engrossed in to her thoughts, her mind kept on rewinding the whole scene over and over again and no matter how she looked at the situation still she ended up feeling culpable for being so insensitive towards Bang Chan.

Above all she was very well aware of the person he is and how much of a sensitive and fragile his heart is, he would definitely not have been able to cope with the way she reacted on the stage.

"Seohyun" Younghoon addressed her again this time lightly shaking her from her shoulder causing her to come out of her deep thinking.

"Huh?" Seohyun replied.

"What are you thinking about?" Younghoon catechized with his eyebrows slightly interweaved together.

"I was.... just thinking about Bang Chan that-" Seohyun spoke.

"Same, I was also thinking exactly about what is going up in your mind" Younghoon said making Seohyun get anxious to how he knows about it.

"I should go and thank him face to face for saving me today" Younghoon brought out, his words made Seohyun's raising heart beat to slow done as she lightly sighed before looking up to him again.

"Yes, you're right we should go and thank him" Seohyun said while agreeing to him.

~

All the members of Stray Kids were busy packing their belongings and preparing to head off to their dorm after spending one heck of an hectic day, despite the incident that took place earlier both of the groups had worked hard to their bones.

The makeup room was just silent no one was talking to anyone but still their eyes said a lot and every soul present in the room had mutual concern and that was for their Leader who was right now placing his laptop in to his black leather bag.

No one dared to question him at this point, they didn't want to make it hard for him than it had already gotten and they very much knew that their mere words don't hold any capability to sooth down the pain he is going through so, they retorted to the idea of just staying quite and giving him the time to collect himself.