2- Blind

Third Person's POV,

A girl having her eyes covered up by a pair of hands was walking on a path that was unknown to her,

She just blindly and dubitably followed the direction of the owner of the hand.

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?" Seohyun finally asked feeling intrigued of the whole situation.

"I'll fall" Seohyun said while taking careful yet uncertain steps.

"You won't when I am there for you" the boy reassured her.

"We are near" The boy softly spoke again, his hands still covering her eyes.

"Ready?" the boy asked slowly losing his grip around her orbs.

"Ready for what?" Seohyun questioned back keeping her eyes still close and letting the colors of confusion paint her.

After failing to earn any sort of response in return Seohyun got even confused than she already was, she started to question the whole situation in her mind and with this peculiar thought she laggardly opened her eyes.

Her vision couldn't register anything else but pitch darkness, there wasn't even a single source of light present their, the darkness started to swallow up her confidence.

"Younghoon, where are you?" Seohyun called out to the boy in a whimpered voice.

"Younghoon, this isn't funny, you know how much darkness bothers me" Seohyun called out once again.

"Youn-" Seohyun's cry got interrupted by the sound of loud party poppers and simultaneously the hall got lit up by bright lights, color full balloons came falling down following up by birthday wishes that started to echo throughout the walls of the place.

Seohyun got startled at first even her body jerked back a little and she was about this close to screaming but as soon as she processed her surroundings her scared expressions got molded into mix of blissfulness and shyness,

She concealed her mouth with both of her hands and started to chortle. Her snickering was being muffled because of the loud birthday wishes, and her shiny eyes were demonstrating how happy she was.

"Surprise!" Younghoon cooed from the crowd of people.

"Oh my god, how did you manage to pull it off" Seohyun admired his effort while giving him a hug.

"I ought to pull it off because it was for someone very special to me and I hope that someone special liked my minor effort" Younghoon asked abstracting from the hug and looking directly in to her lucent lamps.

The crowd in unison 'awed' to the cute moment shared amongst the set of two.

"Liked it? I loved it" Seohyun replied back with face shimmering with delight of being showered with utmost love.

Soon the party began, the guests started to enjoy themselves, some were busy dancing, some were enjoying the food while others were just chit chatting; the place was basically packet up at the moment, each and every person present in the hall was feeding their party animal soul to the fullest.

Seohyun who was the center of attention was busy talking to her friend just when Younghoon called out to her.

"Yeah" Seohyun replied while turning towards him with a soft beam showcasing around her lips.

"Come on I want you to meet my friends, they were a bit late in getting here because of their schedule so they kinda missed your earlier surprised celebration" Younghoon told the girl.

"Oh it's okay. Where are they?" Seohyun asked with a grin.

"Over there" he said while pointing at the group of five boys.

Seohyun followed the direction of his finger and the moment her eyes landed on them, her mind immediately retained the identities of the figures standing a bit far from her causing the smile around her lips to vanish.

If Hyunjin, Felix, I.N, Han and Minho are here than he would be here as well

Seohyun thought to herself.

"You invited the whole group?" Seohyun quizzed the boy still not dispatching her sight from the boys.

"Yes, I invited them all, why is there something wrong in inviting them?" Younghoon responded and asked with concern.

"No, no its fine I was just asking because there are just five of them present here and rest of the four aren't here" Seohyun rejoined with a soft grin.

"Yeah they might be somewhere around. Oh well we'll meet them later first let me introduce you to my best friend amongst them" Younghoon said while skimming his sight through the crowd and after saying that he dragged Seohyun in to the direction of the boys who were standing by the counter.

"Hey Hyunjin" He verbalized grabbing Hyunjin's attention,

Hyunjin along with the rest of the four boys turned towards the source of the voice, the moment they saw Seohyun who was standing beside Younghoon they all shared the same shocked expression; some of them glanced at each other carrying similar confusion in their fleeting look.

"At last I am able to show you the girl whom I always talk about" Younghoon delivered causing all of them to avert their attentions back to the duo.

"Meet my girl friend, Seohyun" Younghoon declared clasping his grip around her hands, lightly pulling her forward.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows being confounded of what he was just told; with narrowed eyes and lips parted he mouthed 'girl friend?'

Seohyun on the other hand just stood there awkwardly smiling, she felt so uneasy standing in front of those whom she had lost any sort of contact with for quite some time.

"Hello" Seohyun however decided to initiate first because she didn't want Younghoon to know her acquaintance with them.

"Hello" they all said together still surprised of the reality.

"Nice...to meet you" Hyunjin added further with a forced and awkward smile to which Seohyun just nodded in response.

Younghoon started to converse with Hyunjin while Seohyun stood along with them, both of them who knew about the past were sharing same expressions, the only difference was Hyunjin was somewhat better at concealing than Seohyun.

On the other hand the rest of the four boys started conversing with each other as well.

"I hope Bang Chan Hyung and Noona don't come face to face" I.N prayed.

"I wish for the same thing bro, it would break him apart" Han added.

"How about we just take him out of here before they meet up with each-" Minho gave an idea but before he could complete his sentence and work on his plan an obstacle occurred.