In Corona virus quarantine, I am using this time as a window for wisdom

As our battle with the corona virus rages on, using isolation as a weapon we continue to stay at home, contemplating on a common question what exactly should we do now? As hours are fading into a day and a day is sketching into a week and a week is bleeding into a month we worry about what is happening or is there gonna be a way out. It’s only the dawn of April, yet this has already been the excruciating longest year ever.

Yes, this lockdown may have bounded me to certain peripheries but after turning my back away from the delusional, captivating and blinding beauty of this world I have been able to delve into myself. After apprehending my reflection I have been able to stumble upon this raw talent that I myself was oblivious of. Where everyone is indulged in the murkiness of the situation, I have been able to find my vivid portion of peace in expression of writing, action of exercise and the aroma of cooking, even though it’s a tiny spark but I know it will lit into a firework, gleaming the dark sky of my eternity, this spark is like a hope beading my skin like dew on spring grass. I can feel it radiating in to soothe my blood. I can’t know for sure that today will be better than yesterday, or if this time we will be able to win, but I’m optimistic and that’s the best I can say.

Stay home stay safe 💜