Well played

"Im such an idiot, I'm so sorry" the boy said still rubbing my top.

"Honestly it's fine I was leaving anyway"I said as I started to move past him knowing that if I didn't get out of here soon, I'd throw up everywhere.

"Here take my jacket, you'll be freezing outside with a soaking top and no jacket" he quickly replied whilst removing his jacket.

"I'm fine I'm leaving now and probably won't see you again so I won't be able to get it back to you" I said, still trying to make my way to the door.

" I insist, I have about 100 just like it anyway, just take it"

I took the jacket and thanked him before running to the door where I found Parisa waiting for me.

"Come on I need to get home before I throw up everywhere" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her down the street.

I only live a few streets away from Mikey so it didn't take long until we were at my house and I ran strait up the stairs into the bathroom. I really should not drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brads P.O.V
I didn't really know anybody here, apart from the boy that I met earlier whilst at Starbucks. He invited me because I was going to be moving down hear soon and I needed to get to know people I guess. I made a few friends at the party but to be honest I don't remember anybody's name.

I had just got another drink and was about to start walking over to a group of lads that I had started speaking to when I got knocked into by a random guy. Next thing I know my drink is all over some girls top.

"Omg I am so sorry I didn't see you there!" I quickly said to this girl before looking up at her.

I had never seen such a gorgeous face in all of my life. Her beautiful blonde curls fell perfectly and her eyes, wow, that's all I can say.

"Oh for gods sake! Don't worry I'll be fine"she replied. I quickly started rubbing her top thinking that it would help dry it, I'd had a lot to drink so bare with me.

"I'm such an idiot, I'm so sorry" I said panicking still rubbing her top. Well played Brad, throw your drink at her and then start rubbing her chest, classy.

"Honestly it's fine, I'm leaving anyway" she replied as she started heading for the door.

"Here take my jacket, you'll be freezing outside with a soaking top and no jacket" I quickly shouted to her before she left, taking my jacket off.

"I'm fine I'm leaving now and probably won't see you again so I won't be able to get it back to you" she quickly replied, still heading for the door.

I literally threw the jacket at her shouting " I insist, I have 100 like it anyway" she thanked me and quickly put the jacket on before running towards the door and out of site. I didn't even catch her name. Well done Brad. Well played. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now I've introduced Brad and the next chapter is going to include more of James 👅