Brads P.O.V

I really like this guy James, he's a cool guy. We decided to meet up after he saw my covers on YouTube and said he was looking for members to start a band. If all of this goes to plan I'll be moving into a flat just around the corner from his house.

I've been in Dorset for just over a week now, I miss home but I'll be going back I'm a few days. I haven't really spoken to any of those lads since the party at the weekend and I'm not sure I ever will to be honest.

The party. The girl. That night has been replaying in my mind for the last week, I was such an idiot.

Anyway I'm staying the night at Jame's house tonight so we can start to work on this band we've now started to put together.

"Here we are" James said pulling up onto his drive.

"Nice house" I said taking a quick look at his street, it seemed really nice.

We walked in and james shouted up the stairs

"Betsy come meet my new band mate!" He told me he had a younger sister who was into music too.

"One second" a voice came from the kitchen and a figure soon appeared in the living room. James walked in and I followed.

I looked up to see a surprisingly familiar face. The girl from the party. Crap. She looked better than I remembered her, she had an arctic monkeys jumper top on which made her even more likeable.

We made eye contact and I continued to stare until james spoke

"Brad this is my sister Betsy-Blue, Betsy-Blue this my new band mate Brad" James spoke.

I didn't know how to react so I gave her a little smirk and a wave. What am I doing, she must think I'm a right idiot waving at her.

"Fancy seeing you here, Betsy-Blue" I finally said as she sat down on the couch. What a beautiful name.

"You look abit different without the vodka stain down your top" I continued and we both laughed.

I didn't know what to say to here without embarrassing myself.

"It didn't really suit it" she replied laughing. Thank god she wasn't mad at me for it.

"Did I miss something?" James said looking all confused. I could help but laugh.

"Your new band mate here threw his drink at me at Mikey's party last week"

she was still laughing wich made me relax abit more. James still looked confused but decided to changed the subject to food.

After Betsy-Blue had told James that a few of her friends were coming over, there was a knock at the door and Betsy-Blue jumped out of her seat and ran towards the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapters will get better and longer in sorry they're rubbish to start off with🔫

Votes/comments make me smilee