The Vamps

It's been a few months now, Mikey and Charlie have started University in Scotland.

I currently have a job at startbucks and I moved out of mum and dads house about a month ago and into a small apartment that was about 5-10 minute walk away.

James's band, or The Vamps, doing so well. Not to long ago they added their final member to the group, Connor. They are a really nice group of boys.

I don't see them as often because I moved out, but James is constantly coming round and making sure I'm okay.

I text the boys allot too, mainly Brad. Our conversations always seem to end up being based around food or music though, which I liked. All the boys had got their own apartments not to far from mine, apart from James who still lives at home.

They are getting really big on the Internet, their covers on YouTube are getting really good feedback.

Oh I forgot to mention that they did get signed, and if all goes well, should have a single out in the next two months.

Crazy right? My brother releasing his own single?!

-------------------------------------------------
Short filter chapter, sorry it's rubbish but there you have it, The Vamps. It's super short but I haven't updated in a while and I've been so busy 😋