Tristan

It was the next day and I was curled up on the couch watching Fast Five (I know not very girly but it's my favourite). Brad was going home later which I was abit gutted about. He seemed like a nice guy even though we haven't spoken that much.

James and Brad walked into the room standing directly in front of the TV.

"Do you guys mind?!"

"Actually we have something very important to tell you"James could not hide his excitement.

"So do you know how we said that we may have found somebody to join the band?" Well there's a guy we found on Facebook called Tristan and he seems really cool. He plays the drums and can sing really well, Joe said he's all up for him too."
(Joe is Jame's manager)
"He's coming down in a few weeks, we are going to try and record some covers for YouTube and see what the songs me and Brad have been working on over the past few months sound like"

I screamed and jumped off the couch and gave James the biggest hug ever.

"I am so proud of you you know?!"

I was lost for words. My big brother was finally starting to get what he deserved, he'd worked so hard for it.

"D0 I not get a hug?" I heard Brad say whilst he gave me a sad look.

Brad pulled me into his arms and I'm not going to lie, I didn't want the hug to end. I loved having his arms rapped around me, and god that boy smelt so good.

But I couldn't be getting feelings for him could I?

-------------------------------------------------
Today was the day I was going to meet Tristan, and Brad was coming too which made everything 1000 times better.

As usual I was curled up on the couch, this time with my guitar trying to throw together the rest of a song I'd been working on when I hurt the door slam shut.

"BETSSYYYYYYY. COME MEET MY NEW BAND MATEEEEE." I heard James scream up the stairs.

"Jesus James I'm I'm here!"

I stood up as the three boys walked into the room.

"Hey you must be Tristan, I've heard so much about you. I'm Betsy-Blue, but call me Betsy."

"Call me Tris, nice to meet you I've heard so much about you too" he winked at me.

"Aww nice to know my brother talked about me, hope it's all good stuff" I giggled.

" oh no not off James, Brads the one always talki....ouch"
Brad punched Tris in the arm midd sentence.

I laughed not knowing what to say, so instead I went to get make everybody a drink.

It had been a few hours, we'd spent the whole time sat in the living room talking about random things and just constantly laughing. These boys seemed so nice and James seemed so happy, which made me happy.

-------------------------------------------------
So now Tris is part of the band.

I know not everything is accurate about the band in this but it's fiction so not everything is perfect, hope you like it.

Would love it if you commented your feedback 🙊👅