Suprises

It's been a week since Brad went back to London and I didn't think I would actually miss him as much as I did. We Skype and text all the time but it's not the same I suppose.
And I obviously miss James allot too, he's asked me to come and visit soon but I just haven't come round to it.

I looked over to my phone that was on the table next to me as if noticed that it had lit up.

One message from The Best Brother Ever - hey b, I reaaaaaaallly miss you. How is everything? I heard mum and dad have gone away until January.. What a surprise. Anyway I've booked you a train ticket for Monday morning for you to come and visit because we miss you. Don't tell Brad though. Love you x x x

Wait what? I'm going to London in two days? My mum and dad do apologise all the time for being away because of work, and I suppose it doesn't bother me because I'm older. They never spent time away when we were kids though. God knows what I'm going to do for Christmas. I quickly text James Back.

One message to The Best Brother In Ever - hey! Omg know way!! I can't wait to see your ugly face again ;) and why can't I tell Brad? Love you too x x x x

I through my phone on my bed and grabbed my laptop logging on to Twitter.
I scrolled down my notifications and unsurprisingly most of it was about Brad. Allot of it was nice and people were telling us that we are cute or that they 'shop' us which was nice to read.

However one tweet caught my eye.

'@____ - Betsy doesn't even live in the same city as Brad so I don't see them lasting long when he can do so much better '

This 'fan' is right.
Brad could do so much better then me. And how on earth are we going to work with us living away from each other when he's at home never mind when he's away with the band. It was a stupid thought to think that we could ever last with him in the band and I still have my life with Only the young.
My phone snapped me from my thoughts so I put my laptop down and picked my phone back up. I had two messages, who's popular today ey.

One new message from The Best Brother Ever - he's been really down since he got back so we want to supervise him with you randomly walking in :) make sure you don't miss the train because I'll be waiting for you! See you Monday love you x x x

I quickly replied to James telling him that I'll be there before I checked me other message which was from Brad. Just his name lit up on my screen made me 1000 times happier.

One message from Brad - hey, how are you? I miss you lots, when are you going to come and visit me ;( x x x

Great now I have to lie to him which I'm really bad at doing.

One message too Brad - I miss you too! I'm really busy next week with work so I guess you'll just have to wait:( x x x

I put my phone down and decided to pack my suitcase for Monday seen as its Saturday and I'm working tomorrow.

Id just stepped off the train in London after sleeping on the train for around 3 hours so I must admit I am slightly moody. But who else likes carting around a heavy suitcase when they have just woken up?

I looked around to try and find a familiar face when my eyes locked with the same eyes that use to bully me when I was as 5. I quickly made my way towards James before dropping my case and he pulled me into a large hug.

"I've missed you so much b, you need to come down more often the Lads aren't as fun to bully as you" James muttered into my neck before I pulled away.
"Haha very funny, but I've missed you too. Now where are the others?"

"They are all back at Brad and Connor's apartment with P"
"Okay so are we... Wait what?!"

"Parisa is already here, she's staying with me. Oops must have forgotten o tell you" he smirked

"What do you man staying with you?"

"Oh erm well we are erm.. Kind of a thing" he put his head down but I could still tell he was blushing.

"OMG FINALLY WHY DIDNT I ALREADY NO THIS YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO"

"Betsy shut up I'll explain in the car you mong" James laughed as he picked up my case.

"You better had" I laughed but he could tell I was extremely serious.

During the journey to the apartment block James explained that he'd only told the boys when she came yesterday and that they are taking it slow so they didn't want to bother me. I knew it was coming and I'm probably more exited about it than them to be honest.
It didn't take them long to get to the apartment so when we got there James told me to act as if it's no big deal I'm there.
The butterflies in my stomach were let loose as James opened the apartment door.
The three boys were sat on the couch on the Xbox and Parisa was sat laughing at them.

"Hey guys I'm going getting a drink, Betsy is here" James said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Okay are you playing the nex....WAIT WHAT" brads head quickly spun around towards me and a large smile lit up his face.
He jumped up off the couch quickly and walked over to me, pulling me into his arms.
"I thought I'd come and visit my favourite brother" I laughed into his neck.

"So it's got nothing to do with the fact that your boyfriend also lives here? Brad said as he pulled away but kept hold of my waist.
"Nope, none whatsoever"I smirked as I walked past him and over to the others.

"Hey betsyyyyyyy" tris said standing up and giving me a hug, con doing the same.
After a large group hug I went and sat with Parisa

"Now you my friend have some explaining to do"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really bad but I have writers block so I'm sorry

Please vote / comment x x x