Brad time

CONTAINS SMUT SORRY NOT SORRY.

It was brads last full day today, the boys had gone home earlier this morning and Parisa went to her own apartment for once.

Brad had decided that we weren't spending his last day in bed, as nice as that would have been. We were currently sat in a cute little dinner, not to fancy but lovely all the same.

"You look beautiful you no" Brad said smiling at me.
"Shut up" I laughed, slightly blushing.
"Why?" He asked looking slightly puzzled and I just carried on giggling at him until he spoke again.
"You can't seriously tell me that you don't think you're beautiful?" He rhetorically asked me and I just looked down at my empty plate.
"Are you kidding me? Betsy you're the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes upon. Honestly I question every day what you see in me."
This made me look up at him and place my hand on top of his in the middle of the table even though I was still blushing.
"Don't be silly Bradley, you're amazing! You actually show that you care, you're gorgeous and I suppose you can be funny at times" I laughed and he smirked at me.
"Please don't call me Bradley" he almost begged.
"Why not Bradley" I giggled and he just stares at me still smirking.
"Can we go home?" I ask to which he nodded before calling the waitress over and paying the bill.

As we walked back into the apartment, my hand was connected with Brad's as he opened the front door, he lead me up to the bedroom.

"Brad, what are we doing?" I said and he didn't reply, he just sat on the bed so I joined him.

"I wanted to give you something. Here." he said and gives me this red box. I opened it to find a silver necklace with a B on it.

"Brad... I love it! But you didn't have to!...Thank you." I said as I putting it on and kissed him.

The kiss deepened and his hands traveled around my waist as mine traveled around his neck, pulling us closer together. We fell onto the bed, Brad Towering over me. He pulled away and smiled before giving me
'The look' and I nodded as he took his shirt off, to reveal his toned chest to me.

I continued to stare at it which made him laugh, as he pulled me back into a kiss. He tugs at my burgundy top, struggling to get it off seen as it was tight, however eventually manages to. He undid my bra and we looked at each other, before his eyes traveled down my body and I tugged at the waist band of his jeans before pulling them down and him kicking them off.

"We don't have to do this, you know? If you're not ready, that's fine." he says and I look at him, playing with his curls.
"Brad it's not my first time you know? I'm fine, I'm ready" I said and he smiled before kissing my forehead once again and pulling off my black, ripped jeans leaving us both in just our underwear

"You're soo beautiful" Brad mumbled as he started to leave sloppy kisses down my body, leaving red marks, as if to leave his mark on his territory. I giggled as his hair tickled my skin and I could feel him smile into my neck.

His lips travel down to the waste band of my nickers causing a few moans to leave my mouth.

"Don't tease Bradley"

"Don't call me Bradley and I'll stop teasing"
I ran my hands through his gorgeous curls as he removed my nickers and and started to kiss my upper thighs, slowly moving upwards until his tongue slipped into me.
I continued to run my hands through his curls, pulling at them as I moaned his name.
He looked up at me grinning and I took advantage of him being off guard and flipped him over so that I was now on top of him.
I kissed his lips before slowing moving down to his toned torso. I started to pull at the waistband of his boxers which caused a few monads to escape his mouth until I finally pulled them down and he kicked them off. I did my business before Brad flipped is over again.

I felt Brad enter my body and it was the most amazing feeling. He entered again and again, I could tell he was trying to be gentle.

I gasp for air as he moaned, the noises filling up the room. I could feel a knot in my stomach and I moaned as his thrusts got slower and more sloppy.

"Brad... I... I'm gonna..." I breathed out and he nodded at me, telling me that he was also going to.

We both moaned as I felt him climax in me and we pulled apart, both panting. He looked over to me and holds my hand, giving it a little squeeze as he pulled us together. He kissed me once more.
----------------------------------------------

Credit to @oh.my.vamps (insta) for helping me out with writing this seen as I'm an awkward human being

Hope you enjoyed it ;)

Please comment/vote.

Jodie x