Take a risk

I'm not going to lie, the past hour has been pretty awkward. James changed the subject from me and Brad but I could still feel the slight tension seen and I didn't even know what was going on between me and Brad. Does he like me? Or was it just a one off thing? Should I like him? He's moving to London so there isn't really much point in it going any further anyway. They are going to get really big once the single comes out and he'll be able to get any girl so why would he even look at me?
"Well I'm going to go home and start packing my stuff, it's going to be weird I've only ever lived in one place before." James laughed snapping me out of my thought.
"Aww I'm really going to miss you you know. I'm going to come and visit all the time though because I've always liked London." I said to him as both the boys walked to the door Brad said bye and then James followed him out of the door after nearly killing me with his tight hug.
He whispered something to Brad before walking down the hall and leaving Brad stood at my door alone. We still hadn't really spoke and I don't really know why he came with James.

"You forget something?" I thought I'd brake the silence seen as Brad was just staring at his feet.
"N..no I just wanted to speak to you. I haven't spoken to you because erm... Well Tris told me I might seem a bit desperate so he told me to leave it a few days and then James came and asked me to come with him because he was scared to tell you about him moving and I was worried that you might think I was ignoring you and then I..."
"Brad it's fine." I cut him off before he could carry on going on with himself.

"Well I know this might seem a bit soon and I know we haven't spoken in a few days but Betsy Blue will you please be my girlfriend?"

Whattt?! Did he actually just ask that?! I mean I want to be it's not really practical is it. Long distance relationship never actually work out when they are between normal people never mind somebody in a band.

"Brad I.."

"It's fine it was stupid forget I ever asked."

"No Brad it's not that I don't want to say yes because I do, I just don't see how it could possibly work?"

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't it?"

"Well you are moving to London, you have the band and you'll be travelling allot more now. I just don't want it to end badly."

"London is only an hour away on the train, you don't know unless you try do you?"

I really wanted to, I mean I realllllllly wanted to but I don't know Brad well enough to trust him. I know that might sound bad but I don't have much luck with relationships and I don't want to go threw what I went threw again.

"Take a risk Betsy, why not?"

My mind just went completely blank and I had no control over what I said.

"Ok"

"Really?!"
Brad's eyes lit up as he looked at me slightly shocked but he genuinely looked happy.

"Why not?" I laughed and before I could say anything else Brads lips crashed against mine I obviously kissed him back and found myself rapping my arms around his neck.

Brad is right. Why not? Brad isn't the reason I have trust issues and he hasn't done anything wrong so why should I let my past get in the way. I just hope this doesn't blow up in my face.

----------------------------------------------

This was suppose to be a filter chapter that I wrote at 1am so it's pretty bad I'm sorry But Brad and Betsy are officially a thing. 🙊 anyway thankyou for reading an I hope you are enjoying it 💘