Mikey&Charlie

They guys had finally arrived, I gave them all a hug before walking into the living room.

"Brad, this is Parisa Mikey and Charlie. Guys this is Brad" I said pointing each one out.

"Hey" Brad said quietly.

"He threw that drink over me at the party last week remember?" I laughed to Parisa.

"Jeez Betsy-Blue I thought we had gotten past that" Brad replied smirking at us.

"Ahhhh well I had to put up with Betsy moaning all the way home that her 'boobs were sticky' so I don't thing we are past that one yet" Parisa laughed at him and he seemed quite nervous but he laughed back.

"Well me and Charlie have some news anyway" Mikey spoke as we all sat down on the couches.

"Go on then"Parisa replied.

"Well you know that really amazing all boys music university in Scotland?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah it's meant to me amazing" I replied.

"Well me and Charlie have been accepted" Mikey muttered. He knew we'd be upset so he was probably really nervous.

"That's amazing omg! I'm so proud of you guys" I said jumping up and giving them both extremely tight hugs.

"We didn't know how you'd react, because this would mean putting the band on hold" charlie said sounding relieved.

"It's fine, our small little fan base will understand. Guys this is blood amazing!" Parisa spoke getting all excited for them.

"Does this mean I'll have nobody to thrash and Fifa now?" James asked

"Well we'll be home in October. You'd better get practicing seen as you've never actually beaten me" charlie said all smug.

"We're going to miss you" I pouted At them.

We spent the next few hours eating pizza and talking about my band and what James and Brad had planned. They had an idea of who they wanted to be apart of there still unnamed band, but I wasn't allowed to no yet.

Brad seemed lovely, quite shy but I'm not surprised with all of the new people around him. And we aren't exactly a quiet bunch.

**********

It was the next morning and me and Parisa threw ourselves out of my bed and walked downstairs. Brad and James seemed in really good moods.

"Somebody seems abit to happy for my liking" I laughed at James who sat smirking at me.

"Ahh all will be revealed later" Jame replied.

"Well it better be good" I laughed.

"It is, it's amazing" Brad smiled.

"Alright then, I'm going out. I'll see you later" I laughed walking out of the room.
-----------------------------------------------
Quick filter chapter sorry it's rubbish but I'll post the next one very sooon👅