Meet my new band mate

It's been a week since Mikey's party and yet I still find myself lay on my bed hungover. I turned over and looked down and saw the jacket that the boy had given me at the party. God Betsy, you had one job, ask him his name.

I must have looked such a state that night I doubt he even wanted to talk to me, he must have just felt bad.

I decided to get out of bed since it was 1pm and got changed into my new high waisted skinny jeans and threw my baggy Arctic Monkeys jumper top. I brushed my hair and then decided to go downstairs to get something to eat.

A few minutes later I heard James come through the door, he'd been out with that guy from YouTube that he wanted to start a band with.

I don't know where he is from but I know he has had to stay at a hotel the past week that he has been here, but he is staying with us tonight.

"Betsy come meet my new band mate" I heard him scream up the stairs. I guess he thought I was still in bed.

"One second" I shouted from the kitchen into the living room whilst I finished my toast.

I walked into the living room and said hi to James, when a familiar face came in from the hall.

I couldn't help but stare at him. His brown curls looked just as good as I'd remembered, and jeeez that smile, well his smile took good looking to another level.

"Brad this is my sister Betsy-Blue, Betsy-Blue this is my new band mate Brad"

Brad gave my a little smirk and a wave. And I smiled back.

"Fancy seeing you here, Betsy-Blue" he said as a threw myself on the couch.

"you look abit different without the vodka stain down your top" he laughed and I laughed back.

"It didn't really suit me" I said still in shock that he was in my house.

"Did I miss something?"James said whilst giving is both confuse looks.

"Your new band mate here threw his drink over me at Mikey's party last week' I said whilst smirking at James.

"In my defence she walked strait into me"Brad laughed holding is hands up.

"Ahh well just a reminder that Brads staying over tonight, so we're going to order pizza soon, want any?" James asked me still looking slightly confused.

"Yeah, when have I ever turned down food? Parisa is staying tonight too, her Mikey and Charlie are coming over in about 5 minutes but don't worry we will stay out of your way" and just as I finished there was a knock at the door.