At all costs - Garrett

Reader's POV
______________

Me and Garrett decided to go out to Target to get a few snacks for one of Shane's videos. I had left for a minute to use the bathroom, and was horrified at what I saw when I came back to the chip aisle where Garrett was.
"Hey, you stupid gay bastard. You are so ugly!" A man yelled at Garrett. I assume it's been happening for a few minutes, because Garrett had tears streaming down his face.
"Hey! Leave my best friend alone you asshole!" I shouted at him.
"He has friends, I thought gay people were lonely. And sad." He said smugly.
"Guess what, gay also means happy so! Fuck you. Your point is invalid. Now leave him alone!" I told him.
The man rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Thanks y/n. You really saved me back there." Garrett said.
"If course, I will protect you, at all costs. Your my best friend and I love you. Now let's grab the snacks, Shane is waiting for us."
Just as I said that I got a text from Shane.
The Queen🐷👑: Hurry! Or we'll start the video without you.
Y/n👻: Shane dont you fucking dare
The Queen🐷👑: then HURRY.
Y/n👻: just cause your my brother, doesnt mean you can boss me around we'll be back in 20.
The Queen🐷👑: okay, love u
Y/n👻: love you too asshole.
"Okay Garrett, we need to grab the snacks and go." I told him. He nodded his head and we grabbed doritos, cheezits, and gummy worms and then got in the car and headed over to Shane's house.
"Hey, you never told me your hogwarts house." Garrett told me.
"How do you know I like Harry Potter?" I asked.
"You smile when I talk about it, so? What's your house?" Garrett asked.
"I'm a hufflepuff." I told him.
"Oh! Me too." Garrett said.
"I know, you said that, A. When we met. And B. Everytime you meet someone or when you talk about harry potter." I said as we pulled up to Shane's.
"Now quit the Harry Potter talk before we both get kicked out of my brother's house. I kinda still need a place to live ya know." I said. Garrett laughed and nodded his head. We got out of the car and grabbed the snacks. We walked up the drive way. I took out my key and unlocked the door and walked inside.
I saw there were like thirty bottles of ranch on the floor, and they were like, the Costco sized bottles. Next to them was a kiddy pool.
"Um... Shane? What the actual fuck?" I asked him confused.
"Its for the video. Andrew, turn on the camera please." Shane said. Andrew turned on the camera.
"Hey what's up you guys, YES! Today, we're doing something real crazy. Now, I've done some weird ass shit. Have I played with kids toys, mhmm... have I made a ranch fountain, yes.. but today, bitch, we going a step UP! We're filling a kiddy pool with ranch."
"Shane!?" Ryland said coming down stairs. "Why is there so much ranch?"
"Ry, it's my brother you're talking about. And it's for a video. Are you suprised there's so much ranch though?" I asked him.
"True, it is Shane." He said.
We played down a tarp under the kiddy pool and started opening the bottles of ranch.
"Shane, if this makes a mess you're cleaning it." Ryland said.
"I know, I know." He said.
After 35 minutes or so we had finally emptied all the ranch bottles into the kiddy pool.
Shane dove head first into the ranch. After doing this, Shane dragged me in with him.
"We cant both fit in here." I said. "We're to fat."
"Um... TRIGGERED!" Shane said dramatically.
"Oh whatever Shane." I told him lightly punching him in the arm. He shoved my head under the ranch, ruining my hair.
"Shane!" Garrett said.
"Alright guys, that's the end of the video. Dont forget to like, subscribe, and leave a comment below. I'll see you guys later. Bye!" Shane said. He singled at Andrew to turn off the camera.
"That was a lot." Morgan said.
"I hear you there sis." I said.