stuck in - the boys

I sat down on the couch. The problem was that we couldn't leave the house. Some sickness was going around and we had to stay in the house.

"Shane! I want to leave!" I groaned hitting my face against a pillow.

"You can't leave" Shane said. "We cant risk you getting sick"

"Ugh! I hate this. I haven't been out of the house in almost a month. I need to get out" I said groaning.

"I know you do, but you can't" Shane said.

"I miss Garrett! I hate this!" I said.

"I know y/n, I know" Shane said.

"I'm gonna go video call him or something. Hopefully he picks up." I said walking over to my room.

I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I clicked his contact and hoped he'd pick up.

I sat there for a couple seconds and then he picked up.

"Hey" Garrett said with a smile.

"Hi. I miss you" I said.

"I know." Garrett said. "I miss you too"

"I hope this all ends soon. I just want to cuddle with you and hug you and just be around you." I said.

"I know, so do I. I hate not being around you." Garrett said.

"Yeah, I do to." I told him.

"Im just glad that you are okay." Garrett said.

I chuckled slightly. "Well Garrett, define okay." I said.

Garrett smiled slightly, "Yeah, I guess that's true." He said.

"I'll talk to you later. I have some stuff I need to take care of. I love you" I said.

"Love you too." Garrett said.

I hung up the phone and put down my phone. I got up from my bed, and put my phone in my pocket than headed out to the living room. I grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" Shane asked.

"I'm out of pads" I said walking outside and getting in my car. Okay, I lied. Last night I put some clothes and anything super important in a bag and put it in my trunk. I might be sneaking off to Garrett's. Hey, I miss him, can't blame me for actually wanting to see him, right?

I got in my car. I texted Garrett.

Y/n: hey, I'm on my way.

Gare: wait, really? You were serious about coming over?

Y/n: yeah, I don't like not being with you. So I'm heading over now.

Gare: wait, what does Shane think of this?

Y/n: he thinks I'm picking up pads. He doesn't know yet.

Gare: you should tell him so that he doesn't worry that something happened.

Y/n: he's not gonna be happy.

Gare: I'm sure he'll understand not wanting to be away from me.

Y/n: and if he doesn't?

Gare: then oh well. You are an adult, you do what you want not what your brother tells you.

Y/n: you're right. See you when I get there.

I put down my phone and started up the car. "Maybe I should tell Shane. I'll tell him when I get to Garrett's. He can't stop me from leaving if I've already left." I said to myself as I started driving.

After about twenty minutes I reached Garrett's. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag from the trunk.

I walked up to his place and knocked on the door.

"Hey, I'm glad youre here." Garrett said smiling. "Did you tell Shane?"

"Yeah, he called me on my way here and I told him" I said.

"What did he say?" Garrett asked.

"He wasn't to upset" I said walking inside. I set my bag down on the couch and sat down beside it. Garrett sat down beside me.

I turned on the TV and cuddled into him. We watched movies and cuddled for the rest of the day.