Are you alive - Ryland

Me and my brother in law Ryland were at the mall hanging out. We were just leaving when I passed out, and everything went black.

RYLAND'S POV

I sat there terrified, my sister was passed out in my arms.
"Y/n!? Are you alive?" I asked her scared. I got no response. I checked her pulse, it was faint but still there. I took her to the hospital, and called Shane.
The nurses got Y/n in a hospital room and put her on a bed. I was worried about her. I didnt know if she would be okay.

Third Person POV

Shane and Garrett had finally got to the hospital. Shane ran up to Ryland and he cried. Garrett went to the front desk and asked if he could see y/n.
"Okay, this way." The nurse said. The nurse led Shane, Ryland, and Garrett to y/n's room.
Garrett sat by the bed and held y/n's hand. He began to tear up. He didnt know how long she would be out. Or if she was okay.

Reader's POV

I knew I was passed out, I didnt know why, but I knew I was scared. I felt like I was trapped in my own body. I was trying so hard to open my eyes, and I was trying to wake up. But, try as I may, I couldnt.

Third person POV

Three months had passed. Garrett had come by the hospital every single day to see Y/n. It was to painful for Shane and Ryland, but Garrett refused to stop going. He would always bring fresh flowers, and talk to her, but today, he couldn't stop crying.

Garrett's POV

I sat in the chair by my girlfriend y/n's bed. Tears were pouring down my face, it's been three months, three months since I've seen her smile, three months since I have heard her beautiful voice, three damn months since I had heard her laugh.
"Please. Please y/n, come back to me. I cant do this without you, I hate this, I'm so broken without you. I miss you so so much. We all do. I love you." I said, crying. I caressed her cheek, and kissed her forehead. I headed for the door.
"Garrett?" I heard a faint voice say.
"Oh my god. Y/n?" I said. "Get a nurse in here! Shes awake!" I shouted.

Reader's POV

The nurse checked my vitals, after they ran a few tests they asked Garrett to leave so they could talk to me.
"Do you know the reason you passed out Ms.Yaw?" The nurse asked me.
"No, why, what happened?" I asked the nurse.
"You had an anxiety attack. You were also very dehydrated, and had no food in your system." The nurse said. I didnt understand how that made me go into a coma but, they gave me a prescription and told me to pick it up at the pharmacy. They told me I was clear to go, but to come back if I needed to.

When we got home, Shane and Ryland ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. Morgan saw me and cried and gave me a hug.
"Hey, can you give me and Garrett a minute guys?" I asked. They nodded their heads and went outside.
"Hey, what's up?" Garrett asked me.
"I heard everything." I told him.
"What do you mean?" Garrett asked.
"When I was in a coma, I heard everything you said. To be honest, I was thinking I wouldnt wake up. But, then I heard you saying you couldn't live without me, and i swore to myself, that i wouldnt leave this world, until we were both okay, I couldn't, and wouldn't leave you. Shane would be so broken. So would you. I love you too much." I said.
"I love you too." Garrett said, kissing me on the forehead and pulling me into a hug. "I'm just glad that you are okay."
"Yeah, me too." I said smiling.