Cant take this anymore - Morgan

I was hanging out with my sister Morgan. My brother, Shane, told me I should go over to her place and hang out. Today, I was feeling really depressed. It wasn't helping that I couldn't be with Garrett since he was out of town, he is my best friend, my safe haven. The one person in this whole damn world, that could always, without a doubt, make me feel better. I know Shane was just trying to help, but telling me to go to Morgan's just made me feel like he didnt want to be around me.
"Hey, Earth to y/n... are you okay." Morgan asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I didnt want to worry her. I went to the bathroom and started crying. I refused to lay a finger on a razor, it's Morgan, she would notice a cut. I came out of the bathroom with a tear stained face.
"What's wrong y/n?" She asked me.
"I cant take this anymore." I cried.
"What, you can't take what?" She asked worried.
"Life, I hate my life." I whispered.
Somehow, knowing I was feeling like complete shit, Garrett was at the door.
I saw him and ran into his arms crying.
"Hey... are you okay?" He asked me.
"No.... I'm not. I feel like complete shit. I just need you to hold me right now." I told him.
"Of course." He said in a gentle tone.
Morgan grabbed me and Garrett a blanket and we all sat down on the couch and watched my favorite movie.
"Thanks guys. What did I do to deserve you guys?" I asked them.
"Well," Morgan said.
"Y/n/n, you went through hell, life decided you need something good." Garrett told you. You smiled and snuggled closer into his chest.
"I'm glad I have you guys, I'm so lucky." I smiled.