Ghost Magnet - Morgan

Me and Morgan were ghost hunting on The Queen Mary with the squad for one of Shane's videos. We were all thinking about food, when Garrett said, "I'm hauntingly hungry."
"Fuuuuck" Me and Shane laughed. We went and got some food, and then after eating, we got back to hunting. After we were done filming the video, me and Morgan went to her apartment. I had been there a few times, and there was definitely a ghost. But, I felt something new, but, familiar.
"MORGAN! A new ghost is here!" I shouted.
"Where is it from?" I asked Morgan.
"It probably followed me from the queen mary." Morgan said shrugging.
"Damn it Morgan! Why are you such a ghost magnet." I said rolling my eyes.
"Not my fault." Morgan told me.
Garrett called me on my phone.
"Hey Garrett, what's up?"
"Shane asked you to come home, bring Morgan."
"Okay, we'll be there in twenty."
I hung up the phone and wondered what my brother wanted.  Me and Morgan got in the car and drove over to Shane's house.
"Okay," Shane told me.
"What?" I asked.
"Morgan told me she brought a ghost back." Shane said.
"Yeaaaa...."  I said. "It followed her from the queen mary."
"Well, I dont know." Shane said.
I felt a cold hand touch my neck. I saw that  Garrett was behind me.
"What the fuck Gare! You scared me shitless." I said.
"It wasn't me." Garrett said innocently.
"Then what the actual fuck was it." I said.
"It was the ghost." Shane said.
"Fuck this! I'm done with the supernatural." I said. Then I felt something claw at my back.
"Shit." I said.
"What?" Shane asked me.
"That fucking thing just clawed my back." I asked Garrett to check if there  was any scratch marks. He checked and there were four long scratches that were slightly bleeding.
"Holy..." Garrett said.
"What?" Morgan asked him.
Garrett showed her the scratches and she went wide eyed.
"So?" I asked Garrett.
"Yeah, there's marks. And they're bleeding." He said.
"Well fuuck." I said.
"Well we know it's a malevolent spirit now." Shane told us.
"What's going on, why does y/n have her shirt off?" Ryland asked. Shane told him to look at my back.
"Oh my god." Ryland said. "What happened?"
"A fucking malevolent spirit happened Ry." I said. "It followed your sister from the queen mary and clawed up my back."
"Oh. That doesnt sound good." Ryland told me.
"Well, time to try to get rid of it." Shane said.
Garrett grabbed water and boiled it with sage. I walked into the kitchen with my sports bra on.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Sage is supposed to help get rid of ghosts." Garrett told me. He put the sage water in a spray bottle and sprayed it on the cuts.
"Shit!" I yelled. Shane ran into the kitchen.
"What?" He asked.
"Garrett sprayed sage water on it and it burns like a mother fucker."  I told him.
"Well, it wasn't supposed to go on the cut, it is suppoesee to be sprayed in the air." Shane told Garrett.
"Oops, sorry." Garrett said.
"It's fine. Can I put my shirt back on now?" I asked. Shane nodded my head and I got my shirt from the living room and put it back on.
"I really hope this ghost doesn't kill me in my sleep." I said.
"Well, it's never good to be alone when a ghost is out for you." Shane said. "Can someone stay in her room with her?"
"I'll stay with her." Garrett said.
"Okay, that works." Shane said.
"Thanks Gare." I said smiling.
"Yeah, of course." Garrett told me. I put on my pajamas and head to bed, we burned some lemongrass and sage candles in my room, and surrounded my bed with salt. Me and Garrett layed down on my bed and I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But, anytime I closed my eyes, all I could see was the evil spirit, clawing my back. I woke up screaming and Shane blew in through the doors.
"What!?" Shane yelled worried.
"Sorry, just a bad dream, I'm fine, go back to bed Shane." I said.
"Okay." Shane said sleepily, and then headed back to bed with Ryland.
"Garrett, will you hold me while I sleep?" I asked awkwardly.
He nodded his head and I crawled into his arms, and lied my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Garrett's arms were one of the only places that I felt safe. I dont know why, I guess it's because hes my best friend, and does everything he can to keep me safe. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I heard a thump and my eyes shot open. Garrett noticed.
"Sorry, I just bumped my head into the wall." Garrett told me. I nodded my head and closed my eyes.
🐷👑time skip to morning👑🐷
I woke up to Garrett holding me tight.
"Hey, morning Gare." I said groggily.
"Morning." Garrett said. "Did you sleep okay?"
"Only because you were here, I guess I just needed my best friend with me." I told him. He smiled and then we came out of the room and went to I hop for breakfast. After breakfast we went back to Shane's house and attempted to get rid of the spirit, that apparently had followed me, and not Morgan. We burned sage, and even tried exercising it. After thirteen minutes, we had finally got rid of it. The instant it was gone, the scratches dissapeared of my back.
"Thank God that thing is gone." Shane and I said.
"I'm just glad that y/n didnt die." Garrett said.
"Me too." I agreed