Truth or Dare - squad

"Hi people, and welcome back to my YouTube channel. Today, we are playing truth or dare. Yes, today, bitch, we gonna be spilling some tea. Now, let's hope this shit doesnt get to real, because, nothing is off limits." I said.
We sat out some weird foods, and spun a spinner to see who would go first it landed on Ryland.
"Okay Morgan, truth or dare?" Ryland said.
"Dare!" Morgan said.
"I dare you too kiss Andrew." Ryland said.
I turned to the camera and made a shocked face, and then turned to Morgan, and she pecked Andrew on the lips. They were both blushing.
We spun the spinner and it landed on Morgan.
"Okay y/n truth or dare." Morgan said.
I sat there nervous. "Truth." I said.
"Do you have feelings for Garrett?" Morgan asked me. I went wide eyed and looked back and forth between Morgan and Garrett.
"Pass?" I asked.
"Nope, you have to answer." Shane told me.
"So, what's the tea sis?" Ryland said.
"Yes, fine, I have feelings for Garrett. Happy!?" I said. Garrett looked at me and smiled.
After a while of playing the game, we turned off the camera.
"Hey, can we talk outside?" Garrett asked me.
I nodded my head yes nervously and we stepped outside.
"Before you say anything, I know you dont like me that way, I know you like guys and I'm not your type. Its fine." I said disappointed.
Garrett gave me a sad smile and caressed my cheek with his hand.
"Who said I couldn't have feelings like that for you." Garrett told me.
"I thought you were gay?" I said crying.
"I just didn't know if you felt that way for me y/n. So I just didnt say anything." Garrett said.
"You, you like me?" I asked him. Garrett caressed my cheek with his hand and smiled.
"I dont only like you Y/n Yaw, I love you." Garrett said kissing me.
"I love, I love you too Garrett Watts." I said kissing him back. Shane, Ryland, Morgan and Andrew all bursted out the door.
"About damn time!" They all shouted.
"I thought you would never tell her." Shane said.
"Why didnt you tell him sooner?" Ryland asked me.
"You told Ryland and not me?" Shane asked me slightly offended.
"He asked me, and, I just felt weird lying. He saw the way I looked at Garrett." I told Shane. "Do you hate me?" I asked him.
"No, you are my sister, I could never hate you." Shane told me.
"So y/n," Garrett said. "Maybe, we could go get lunch sometime?"
"Yeah, I'd like that." I said.
♡time skip to next dayy♡
I decided to check the comments of my recent video.

Holy crap! Finally y/n admits her feelings.

I ship it so hard y/s/n! (your ship name.)

Y/n looks so amazing! Damn, when did she glow up.
   {Thanks, I wasn't even wearing make up, I was in sweats}

I smiled and Shane came in.
"What's up?" Shane asked me.
"Look at these comments, they are all so nice." I said smiling.
"That's great, so.. when's your date with Garrett." Shane asked me teasingly.
"Shut up Shane." I said. "It is next week. No, I'm not telling you where, because I dont trust you to not crash the date." 
"Okay, whatever. Garrett is coming over for dinner tonight. Dont act to awkward." Shane said.
"Oh jeez, I wonder if Jeffree knows yet." I asked.
"You can ask him at dinner." Shane said.
I was worried, because everytime Jeffree saw Garrett he started to flirt with him, and I dont want Garrett to see me being possessive.
¤Dinner time¤
"Hey Garrett, you are looking hot." Jeffree told Garrett. I gave Jeffree an ice cold death stare.
"What?" Jeffree asked. I looked at Garrett, and he nodded, telling me I could tell him.
"Okay, Garrett is mine. He is my boyfriend and we are going on our first date next week." I said smiling.
"Cool, I respect that." Jeffree said, backing off of Garrett. I started having a panic attack out of no where and Garrett placed his hand on my leg and rubbed it, calming me down. I smiled at him, signaling that I was okay now. After dinner, and a few hours of us hanging out, Garrett went home, and I headed to bed. I smiled, excited for our first date.