Challenge - squad

"Hey. Welcome to today's video." Garrett greeted the fans behind the camera.
"Today, we are doing a challenge. I know, challenges aren't really my thing, but, hear me out, so, me and my girlfriend were hanging out at target, and we wondered what it would be like to spend the night, so after talking to the manager that works there, he said that we could spend the night, as long as we didnt steal anything. Now, if we wanted or needed something, we could buy it, they would leave the self checkouts on. Now, I have told Shane, Morgan, and Ryland. Andrew was the first to know, since me and him were at the target together.
My girlfriend, y/n Dawson doesn't know yet, it's kind of a surprise. Anyway yeah, I'm gonna go pick her up."
Garrett got in the car and drove to Shane's house to pick everyone up.

Reader's POV

I saw Garrett pull up in his car.
"Hey Gare." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.
"Hey, y/n/n. Let's go." He said.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"Shh... it's a surprise." My brother Shane said.
"Okay. Let's get in the car." I said. 
We all walked outside and got into the car. I saw that we were at target, it was closed, and there was one other car there. We pulled into the parking lot a person stepped out of the other car. I noticed that it was an employee, and that they had a key.
"Garrett what is going on?" I asked, noticing he was pointing the camera at me.
"As a challenge for my channel, and a suprise since you love target so much, are going to spend the night." Garrett told me.
I had always wondered what it would be like to play hide and seek in any type of store. The manager unlocked the door, we walked in and the manager told us that he was going to lock the door. We nodded our heads, and he locked the door and told us he would be back when it was time to open the store.
"Well, what do we do first?" Ryland asked.
"I dont know." Morgan said.
"Oh! We should play hide and seek, only rule is you cant hide in the bathrooms." I said.
"Okay, I'll be the seeker." Andrew said.
We nodded our heads and all ran off to hide. I was hiding in the dressing room and Garrett ran into the same stall.
"Shit. You spooked me." I whispered.
"Sorry." Garrett said. We both sat down trying to be quiet. Out of no where, Garrett pressed his lips on mine, and kissed me passionately.
"What... was that for?" I asked quietly.
"For being a gorgeous, amazing girlfriend." Garrett said, as he kissed my neck.
"Ouch." I said. He pulled away and I checked in the mirror. There was a blueish purple mark on my neck.
"Garrett." I said shocked. "You left a hickey on me. Hand me my purse." I told him. He blushed, embarrassed and handed me my purse. I pulled out my scarf, and wrapped it around my neck.
"You brought a scarf?" Garrett asked me shocked.
"Yeah." I stated plainly.
"Why?" He asked me.
"I dont know, just something I randomly threw in my bag, I guess that was a good thing though." I told him.
"Yeah, I guess so." Garrett said.
"Found you!" Andrew yelled.
"Damn it!" Me and Garrett yelled.
"If it makes you feel any better, you were the last ones to be found." Andrew said.
"Not really, but, whatever." I said.
Me and Garrett walked out of the stall and we all gathered by the entrance.
"Okay." Shane said. "What should we do next?"
"I say we get some snacks." Me and Garrett said in unison.
"I second that." Morgan said.
We then split up and got some snacks. We grabbed gummy bears, gummy worms, cheetos, cheez its, doritos, oreos, pretzels, and salads. The salad was Ryland's idea, he said we needed some real food.
"Ryland, these are real food." I said.
"I meant something healthy too. I don't want you guys puking all night." Ryland said.
"Okay, fair enough. Let's check out." Morgan said.
While the guys were checking out, me and Morgan we sitting on a few chairs we pulled out. I noticed that my scarf had slipped, she saw a slight mark.
"Is that what I think it is?" Morgan asked.
"Um, what do you think it is?" I asked nervously.
"Is that a hickey?" Morgan asked me quietly.
"Maybe..." I said.
"Oh my god, Garrett gave you a hickey?" Morgan asked me shocked.
"Not on purpose, dont tell Shane." I told her.
"Okay, I wont." Morgan told me.
I nodded my head thanking her, and I pulled off my scarf and rewrapped it to hide the mark. The guys came back with the snacks and some plastic plates as well as some sodas. We all sat down and ate. After we were done eating we sealed the packages and put them in the duffle bag that Garrett had brought.
"Alright, what should we do now?" I asked.
"What time is it?" Morgan asked.
"It is 3 AM." Garrett said.
"Well, I vote that we try on a bunch of clothes. Oh, I know, we could split into pairs, and we have to give the other person a make over. If they like it, they can purchase the outfit." Andrew said.
We all nodded our heads and split into teams. Ryland with Shane, Morgan with Andrew, and me with Garrett. After giving each other makeovers, we met outside the dressing rooms to see how we all looked. Garrett had picked out a pair of Harry Potter sweat pants, and a yellow shirt with the hufflepuff symbol. There was also a hufflepuff crest necklace, and a Hogwarts crest headband. The pants had a hunch of Harry Potter spells on them.
"Gare, I feel like Hogwarts threw up on me. I LOVE IT!" I said.
Everyone one laughed. Me and Garrett were the only ones that actually needed up purchasing our outfits. I picked out a hufflepuff onesie for him.
It was 5 am and we all decided that we would get a little sleep before it was time for them to unlock the doors before they opened. We all slept in the sleeping bags we brought, each a foot apart.

☀️morning☀️

I had woken up, and noticed that I had inched my sleeping bag to where I was right next to Garrett's and that his arm was wrapped around me.
"Morning." Garrett told me.
"Morning babe." I said.
We decided that it was time to pack up our stuff.
When we were done packing the manager arrived and he unlocked the door so we could leave.
We all got into the car and Garrett filmed the outro to his video. Once he was done he turned off the camera.
"I'm up for starbucks, who else is?" Garrett said.
"Me!" Everyone said in unison.
"Okay then." Garrett said. We drove to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. I got a f/sb/d (favorite starbucks drink).
"Well, that was fun." I said.
"Yeah, it was." Andrew said.
We all smiled and headed out of starbucks. I gave Garrett a kiss on the cheek.
"Wow." I said.
"What?" Garrett asked me.
"How did I get so damn lucky?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Garrett asked me.
"I have the most kind and wonderful person in the world and I get to call them mine." I said kissing him on the lips.
"Impossible." Garrett said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Hate to break it to you, but that award belongs to you." Garrett told me.
"Shut up." I said playfully rolling my eyes.
"I love you Y/n Yaw" He said.
"Damn it, I love you too Garrett Watts." I said smiling and giving him a hug. We all got into the car and drove back to Shane's to watch some movies.