Makeover - Ryland and Jeffree

"Hey and welcome to another video!" I said. "Today I'm here with my soon to be brother in law, Ryland. Today, he's giving me a makeover. Lord knows I need a glow up."
"You dont look that bad." Ryland told me.
"I just cant wait to see Shane's reaction." I said. "Okay, onto the video."
The first stop we made was Jeffree Star's house.
"Ry, why did you take us to Jeffree's?"
I asked.
"Cause, sorry sis, but this is a two person job." Ryland said.
"Um.... triggered. But, whatever." I said. I had actually planned for us to go to Jeffree's, but, I wanted the viewers to be shocked so. He actually agreed to pay for everything.
"Hi, how are ya?" Jeffree said walking out.
"Hey, I'm good! You?" I asked.
"I'm great. Let's get started. Lets go to gucci." He said.
"Umm... gucci is a bit extra dont you think?" I said.
"Duh. That's why we're going. No arguing, this video was your idea." Ryland said.
"Shane literally wont recognize me." I said.
"You're his sister. I'm sure he will." Jeffree pointed out.
"He'll make some joke though." I said.
"True, let's get started." Ryland said.
The first stop we made was at the gucci store and Jeffree literally decked me out in gucci.
"Guys, I feel SOOO extra. What do you think, leave in the comments below." I said. We left gucci and then went to Morphe. They gave me a full make up look. Red eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, mascara, fake lashes, dark red lipstick, highlight, bronzer, blush, and foundation that Jeffree helped match.
Then Jeffree bought me a black wig and had some people help me put it on.
Once the makeover was done we got in the G Wagon and headed over to Shane's house.
When we got there I got out and knocked on the door and Shane opened it.
"Um... who is she?" Shane said to me.
"Its me, your sister you idiot." I told him.
"Damn, what happened to you, not that it bad but, wow." Shane told me.
"Jeffree and Ryland happened to me. I did it for a video." I told him.
"It looks great y/n." Garrett told me.
"Thanks." I said blushing.
"Garrett, stop trying to fuck my sister!" Shane joked.
"Shane!" Me and Garrett yelled.
"Shane, we are literally just friends, he's my best friend, and ya know, hes gay." I said.
"I know, I'm kidding." Shane said.
"Mmhmm... okay. Well guys, that's it for today's video. We also made a video on Ryland's channel about giving a special guest a makeover, I'll leave the link in the description box below. Bye!" I said as I turned off the camera.

Next day
___________

I posted the video last night and decided to read some of the comments.

Are you gonna stay like that?
_
Loved the video.
_
Wow, no one wants this.
_
Why do you even bother posting anymore.

I started crying and closed my computer. I wonder why these comments hurt so much. It isnt the first hate I've had since I started my channel.
Garrett must have been over and heard me crying, because he walked into my room.
"Hey, why are you crying, are you okay?" He asked me.
"Yeah, um... just some nasty comments on one of my videos." I sniffled. "No biggie." My face was red and streaked with tears.
"It must be a big deal since you seem so upset." Garrett told me.
"They told me to stop posting Gare." I said upset.
"I'm sorry." He told me.
Just then Ryland came upstairs and saw me crying.
"Garrett, what did you do?" Ryland asked.
"Ry, he didn't do anything. It was just some nasty hate comments on my video we did yesterday."
"Are you okay?" Ryland asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Love you guys." I said.
"We love you too. Ryland told me.