Thanksgiving - squad🍁

I was in the kitchen with my brothers Shane and Ryland. We were working on Thanksgiving dinner. Shane was making the gravy, I was working on the mashed potatoes, and Ryland was working on the most important part; the turkey. Garrett was on his way to the house, he was bringing the bread rolls and sparkling apple cider. Morgan was coming, and she was bringing a salad, and Andrew was bringing the pies. A few hours later, when everyone was here, and all the food was done cooking, we sat down at the table.
"Hey, let's go around the table and say what we are thankful for." Shane said.
"Okay. Im thankful for my girlfriend y/n, and my amazing friends." Garrett said.
"I'm thankful for my amazing Garrett, and my wonderful friends and family." I said 
"I'm thankful for my amazing career, and how awesome all of you have been. I'm thankful for my fiance Ryland, who has loved me unconditionally, even when I'm an ass. He builds me up when I feel like trash. Thank you." Shane said smiling.
"I'm thankful for... a lot." Andrew said.
"I'll second that, let's eat." Ryland said.
"Okay!" We all said, we went up to the counter and plated our food and sat down. We all had fun talking and eating and drinking. We smiled at each other and had a fun day. After we had finished dinner we all ate some pie.