take a hint - squad

Me and my friends and my boyfriend Garrett were filming a video with my brother Shane. After we finished filming we decided to walk around the mall for a while. Me and Morgan were in an area of hot topic exploring, Garrett was looking at Harry Potter stuff. I was looking at a shirt and some guy went up to me and grabbed me by the waist.
"Hey, gorgeous I could show you some fun." The man said to me.
"Um, excuse me!? I have a boyfriend." I told him.
"So?" He said winking and stroking my hair.
"I said I'm not intrested!" I told him.
"Oh come on." He told me trying to drag me out.
Shane saw what was happening.
"Hey asshole! Take a hint!" Shane told him.
The man hit Shane, "it's not your business." He told him.
I looked the man dead in the eye. "Oh fucking hell no!" I told him punching him.
"Dont. Fucking. Touch. My. Brother. You fucking asshole, go away!" I said punching him. The man punched me and left me with a black eye, eventually security dragged him out. Garrett came back over, with the Harry Potter merch he got us, and saw what happened. Shane had a red mark on his face, and I had a black eye and a bloody lip.
"Oh my god! Y/n/no are you okay?! What happened?" Garrett asked me worried.
I stood there, terrified, and crying. Ryland saw me crying, and pulled me into a hug.
"A guy was hitting on her, and when she told him to back off, he kept pushing, when Shane intervened, the man hit him. So, y/n and the man got in a fight." Morgan said.
I nodded my head as I cried into Ryland's shirt. Ryland rubbed my back, "it's okay, your safe now." He assured me. I smiled and then moved out of the hug.
I ran over to Garrett and gave him a hug.
"Thanks." I told him.
"For what?" He asked me.
"Being amazing." I told him.
He just smiled. We all got into the car and drove back to Shane's house.
When we got back, Andrew saw my face and asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah, you should've seen the other guy." I half laughed, still crying from the trauma.
"I'm going to be so traumatized forever." I said.
Andrew asked what happened and I explained, and he looked like he was ready to find that man and kill him. He was very protective of me, he said I'm like the sister he never had. I smiled, and told him I'll be okay.
Honestly, I didn't really know how okay that I would be. I was scared to go to sleep tonight, I was scared that the man would find us, that the cameras would somehow go out, that everyone would be asleep, and that something would happen.
"Shane, I'm scared." I told my brother.
"Why?" He asked me worried.
"I'm scared something's gonna happen." I said.
"Its okay, we wont let anything happen to you." Ryland assured me.
"Yeah," morgan said. "No one comes near my sister, or I'll let out a can of whoop ass."
"We have cameras, so we'd know." Shane said.
"What if they go out or something?" I asked worried.
"Would it make you feel better if I stayed in your room with you?" Garrett asked me.
"Yeah, it would." I told him. He smiled and nodded his head.
°•°•night time•°•°
I had an awful nightmare and I woke up crying. Garrett heard me and pulled me in closer to him. I noticed that he didnt have a shirt on. I blushed awkwardly, and he noticed.
"Do you want me to put my shirt back on?" He asked me embarrassed.
"No, no, its it's fine." I told him. I lied my head on his bare chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I was so glad to have Garrett as a boyfriend. What I didnt understand, was why he chose me.
💛in the morning💛
I woke up, my head still laying on Garrett's chest I saw that he was awake.
"Garrett?" I asked him.
"Yes, sunshine?" He said.
"Why did you chose me, you could've had anyone, why me?" I asked.
"Are you kidding? Because your you. Your smart, kind, funny, and kind of nerdy, which I find super adorable and attractive." Garrett said. "I love you because you're you."
"I love you too Gare Bear." I told him kissing him, we began to kiss passionately, and then got out of bed, twenty minutes later and had breakfast.