haunted - squad part 3

"What?" Garrett and Drew asked.
"Are you okay?" Morgan asked me.
"Haha, yeah, let's pack everything up." I said grabbing stuff and shoving into the duffel.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Morgan asked.
"Um, fuck this shit, I need to get out of here right now. I don't feel comfortable or safe. We need to leave now." I said.

"Garrett, we'll finish packing things up, you take her outside." Shane said.
"I'll be fine, I can help." I said shakily.
"No, you listen to Shane." Ryland said.
"Yeah, if you dont feel comfortable, we can finish up here." Morgan said.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked.
"Yes, now go." Drew told me.

I nodded my head and Garrett wrapped his arm around me, taking me outside.

"Sorry." I said crying slightly.
"Why are you sorry?" Garrett asked me.
"We were having fun, and I ruined it." I said upset.
"No, baby, you didnt mess it up. You were taking care of you. That's perfectly okay." He told me.

I nodded my head as we unlocked the car and got in. We weren't leaving yet, but we didnt want to sit in the cold.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. "Why do I have to get so scared easily?" I asked.

"Its just the way you are. And that's okay." Garrett said.

I nodded my head.

*35 minutes later*

Everyone finished packing all the stuff up and came outside.

Garrett rolled down his window.
"You guys ready to go?" He asked.
"Can we get some food first?" I asked them.

"Yeah, sure. We'll go stop by Taco bell. You wanna meet there, or we can just bring it back if you want." Shane said.

"Um, bring it back. We'll see you at home." I said.
"Okay. See you at home." Ryland said as he, Morgan, and Drew walked off. Shane and Ryland got in their car and Morgan and Drew got in his.

Garrett rolled up his window and we both buckled up and we headed back to Shane and Ryland's house.

I held onto his hand the whole way back home. We talked about Harry Potter and Marvel until we got to the house.

I unbuckled my seat belt, and Garrett unbuckled his and we got out of the car and headed to the house.
I unlocked the door and we headed inside.

We sat down on the couch and turned on a Disney movie.

*20 minutes later*

Shane and the others got back with the Taco Bell and sat it down on the table. I got up to grab my food, and then sat down back on the couch.
"I'll edit the video tomorrow." I said as I started eating.

"Okay." Garrett said as he began eating his food as well.