Cuddles - Garrett

I sat there on my bed. It had  been a pretty rough week lately. There had been a lot going on and I had been really stressed.

I got up and made my bed, it was a mess, and for some reason, it was bugging me. I tossed the blankets and pillows on the floor, as well as the comforter. After making my bed I sat back down.

I heard a knock on my door and got back up. I walked over to my door and opened it. Garrett was standing there with snacks and sodas in his hands.

"Hey Garrett." I said with a smile.
"Hey." Garrett said smiling and walking in.

"Whatcha doing here?" I asked.
"Snacks, movies, and cuddles." Garrett said.

I smiled and walked over to my bed and sat down.
"Sounds great." I said with a smile.

Garrett sat down beside me and I turned on the TV. We put in a movie and pulled the blanket over us.

We set the snacks in the middle of the bed. I put my drink on a side table, and Garrett put his on the other one.

He put his arm around me and I cuddled into him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled.

"These are some of my favorite moments. Just me, and you, and cuddling. Well, and snacks and movies. But hey, I'm happy." I said with a smile.

Garrett kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad you're happy. So am I." He said with a smile.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the day. We cuddled, ate snacks, and watched movies.