Are they better off - boys

I was hanging with my brother and his boyfriend, and my bestfriend Garrett Watts. Today, wasn't a good day. I was reading my comments from a video, normal hate comments like you are fat came up. Sure, that's normal. But today, someone told me I should just kill myself, that the world would be better off.
"Maybe..." I mumbled to myself, tears in my eyes.
Garrett sat down and saw the comments.
"Maybe what?" He asked.
"Maybe I should just die. They say the be better off." I said.
"NO!" Garrett said. Shane and Ryland came running into the room.
"What happened?" Shane asked.
"People are telling y/n to kill herself. She's actually thinking about it." Garrett said tearing up.
"No, if you did, I'd die. I cant live without my sister, not even Ryland could save me if I lost you." Shane told me.
"But everyone hates me..." I said.
"No," Ryland said. "We love you. We're your family, and we are here for you."
"Yeah, screw the haters!" Shane said.
"Um... no one wants to." I said jokingly.
"Y/n!" Garrett said.
"I'm funny damn it!" I said.
Shane and Garrett smiled, Ryland smiled and rolled his eyes.
"We love you, and dont you dare ever take your own life. Or ask to be murdered. We need you okay?" Shane said.
"Okay." I said nodding my head. We all came in for a hug. "I love you guys too."