prologue

❝We have guardian angels, and who cares if they're fallen ones?❞

The series will be based around the My Inner Demons Universe, where Jess spreads her YouTube creativity.

The main character is of course, the famous, popular, commonly used Y/N, because that's what everyone uses!

:3

I'm a genius okay, don't question it ;)

Pretty much this name is used when YOU are the character of the story, if you are new to this type of writing or just plainly new to Wattpad.

Although the main character is Y/N in my rewritten version of this story, Ava is the real main character and a lot of the things that happen to Y/N should mostly happen to Ava, unless they're scenarios I have added in myself.

So Y/N is going to be Ava's friend that lives with Ava in Ava's apartment.

Y/N in which knows other characters like Mrs. Oats, Jake, Lorelai etc.

So don't go: "How come Y/N knows Jake???"

And that kind of stuff in the comments lol. I don't think anyone's going to read my story anyway, so even if I say that no one will comment XD.

Moreover, this story is not going to be an exact copy of Aphmau's series, mainly because I take her ideas and rewrite them into my own with Y/N in them.

I also make my own scenarios and write a slightly different story and path for Y/N to follow.

So I hope you enjoy the fanfiction of My Inner Demons by my glorious qween Aphmau.

I do not own the My Inner Demons series, that is Aphmeow's series okay?

Please go show Aphmau some love on her YouTube channel she makes the best roleplays, and I've counted the number of videos she's made on MyStreet and Minecraft Diaries, and she's made at least 1000 videos on that series like O-O she works so hard omg...

OKAY what am I talking about lol this is just a weird asf rant for me about how hard Aph works.

LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!