a/n

❝Many things have fallen only to rise higher.❞

well, hello! If you've actually read to the end of fallen, I'm very proud!

Haha I don't think many people are going to read this lmao.

So first things first, Y/N's personality. I feel like to be friends with Ava, you need to be funny, stubborn, and sarcastic.

If so, then the character has to at least be those things. The first section of fallen didn't really make her personality clear because I sort of wanted a blank slate so you could let your imagination run free with the personality of the character, but that didn't really work out for the plot I had in mind, so it's sort of weird looking back on it.

Don't worry, I will be editing it and making changes soon!

I tried my best to give all the boys their moments with what I had of the storyline during editing, but it's still super Leif-Rhys based AHHAAH but whatever it's alright <33

I am in the process of writing a second book! This second book will be what I think will happen, and scenarios that I think the characters will have to go through.

I will upload a separate book for the second season when it comes out, but for now, the sequel will be my adaptation and purely my imagination. Sorry if both books seem similar in some ways if I actually get the scenarios right lol but stay tuned for that once season 2 comes out!

I will also be making an announcement when I upload a sequel here!

Next thing on the list: fandoms.

As you know, I have been mixing little bits of anime here and there into the series, according to whatever anime I was watching at the time in which I posted the chapter.

There's BNHA references, mostly. I don't think I put in any Haikyuu references, but I love Haikyuu to death. And the Seven Deadly Sins as well.

BNHA, Haikyuu and The Seven Deadly Sins has to be my top three anime recommendations because those three are seriously great.

Go watch if you haven't yet uwu

So, I think that's about it for explaining things without spoiling my ideas for the next book, but I will definitely be working on that as soon as possible.

Stay safe, guys! See you in the next book!

<< author chan (ru) >>