2 ✯ captured

❝No one captured my heart quite like you did❞

I was floating in a void of darkness, pitch black and menacing, with nothing I could see, like my eyes had been carved out of my head, leaving me blind. Suddenly, I felt something, that seemed to reel me in with an invisible fishing line, tugging on me until I was shook awake.

I was lying on my couch, a soft blanket placed upon my body and a silky cushion beneath my head.

And I let out a little sigh.

I remembered the events that had happened before, and I'm pretty sure I just had a dream about demon boys. And a rambunctious bunch of asshole demons at that.

Doesn't everyone have that stage in their life when they're obsessed with demon boys? I know I did have that stage at one point, but I'm pretty sure I'm over it. Maybe.

But demons?

In real life?

Pfft.

I was about to get up from my position on the couch, propping myself up with my elbows when a face popped it's way into view.

A face with piercing black eyes, dark as the night sky, with gleaming white horns and dark hair almost the same shade as his burning pupils stared back at me.

Then I did what most girls would do in a situation like this. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Mid-scream, he put his hand over my mouth, covering it.

"Silence, human." He demanded.

I would've told him he was smoking hot if I was in a different situation.

But this wasn't a different situation.

I was about to cry. I didn't understand what was going on, and tears were welling up in my eyes. I was being held captive, this random boy in my apartment, silencing me and demanding me to do something. Was I being robbed? What was going on?

I looked to the other side of the room, and my eyes turned to saucers.

A long haired boy was holding Ava, covering her mouth with his palm, and I could hear her muffled screams of fright and anger.

"LET HER GO!" I screeched, struggling against the person that was restraining me.

"You creeps!" I shouted again.

Ava must've had some sort of premonition a bunch of weirdos would show up because of the anime convention, and was she right when she said they were creeps.

The black haired boy that was hovering over me said, "Let the female prisoner speak."

And the long haired boy let Ava go, she immediately said, "I'll teach you about the human world!"

I cocked an eyebrow at her. What the heck was she talking about? I don't know anymore.

She simply nodded her head, and I took it as a signal to just follow her lead. Improvise, Ava, improvise.

"I'll take you guys out to find someone. Some... people."

The black haired boy scrunched up his features, his eyes darkening even more, and a snarl on his face, his lips curled.

"Are these humans the king and his court?" He asked with a glaring look.

Ava looked confused at his question, her face obviously saying what the fuck dude but she nodded.

"Yeah. Sure." She said, slightly stuttering, trying her best to stay calm while she was interrogated.

"Bring us there, then." The leader demanded, giving the male that was holding Ava a strange hand signal, and Ava was freed.