13 ✯ usual

❝I just have to proceed as usual. No matter what happens, nothing helps with the writing of the book.❞ -Frank McCourt

It had been a while since me and the boys have spoken to each other. In that sense, me and my best friend begun to grow distant. Ava was often dragged into their schemes, and rushed off to have an abundance of fun, while I stayed at home, tending to what needed to be done. She would simply give me a nod when she passed, and further on give Pierce a huge smile.

Amongst all this subtle chaos going on behind the scenes of the playing of my life, I've done what I thought I never would've. I've been staying in close contact with Lorelai. As always, she likes to talk. She's been asking me to go out and watch movies with her, and do friend things like hang out with, her boyfriend and her friends from high school. The latter.

The problem was that I wasn't particularly interested in hanging out with her. Not that I was particularly trying to turn her down, no offense to Lorelai, but I had a lot on my mind. Plus, she is a little clingy and annoying. Just a tad.

Well other than that, my life is still absolutely garbage, with my best friend and me not being on the best terms. Furthermore, I'm living in a house of people who basically despise me and treat me like I don't exist, although I'm the one that cooks the meals and leaves them on the table, cleans up after them and buys our life needs. 

Now, I kind of wish I never saved that demon boy behind the dumpster.

I sat up on my bed, after lying down on it for the past hour. I stretched my back, taking a glance at the clock on my wall. It was quite late, and Ava was probably binge-watching her anime.

Just the usual. Everything nowadays was just the usual, a harsh reality set into an endless routine that I practice every day I wake up, with nothing to look forward to other than the day that everyone would snap out of this silly trance that's holding them by the necks.

I walked out of my room, taking a sharp left turn and bellyflopped onto the soft cushioning of the sleek white couch. It didn't take long before I got bored of lounging around and turned on my phone to begin scrolling through one of the millions of pages on Instagram. Now that I think about it, Ava had set her account to private after she realized her dads were stalking her, following her with weird usernames and constantly checking on her to see if she was doing anything inappropriate with the boys. It was hilarious seeing her freak out whenever someone that seemed like her dads would try to follow her. I found some random slime videos when Noi sat beside me on the sofa.

"Oh, hi Y/N!" He exclaimed cheerily. As usual, it was Noi being an adorable little bean cupcake.

"Hey, buddy." I said, drawing out the syllables and stretching once again, yawning a little, covering my mouth with the back of my right hand.

"My name is Noi, not buddy." Noi stated. I laughed.

"Y/N, I want to ask you something." He said.

"Yeah, sure Noi. Hit me." I replied, tilting my head and giving him a smile

"How do you make a human girl like you?" He asked.

Oh. Oh.

"Noi!" Ava screamed, rushing over to me. Okay, a tad bit unusual Ava.

"Actually, Y/N and I need to have some girl talk, okay?" Ava said, grabbing my hands in hers and pulling me away from Noi, who was sitting on the couch, dumbfounded.

She grasped both my shoulders in excitement and started shaking me.

"Y/N, I went into the Daemos' little hideaway, and they have this super huge hot tub!" She squealed.

I raised a suspicious eyebrow. "That's it?" I asked.

She groaned. "What do you mean that's it? Sis we have stumbled upon a TREASURE. We must use it now." She stated.

I gave her my best I don't care, now leave me alone face.

Then she gave me her best watery puppy dog eyes. I stared at her as she stared at me. The intensity was unreal. So unreal it didn't exist, because I immediately gave in to her trickery.

"Fineee I'll take a spa trip with you." I said, giving in.

She smiled excitedly and clapped her hands. She told quickly instructed me to get changed into a swimsuit of some sort and meet her in the living room.

After I changed, I walked into the Daemos' territory with my best friend by my side.

-

word count: 524

HOLY MACARONI I HAVE 4.5 K READS. HOW?!?! Oml I love you guys like honesty howwwww TwT y'all are amazing and you guys deserve so much uwu thank you for supporting this fanfic and let's continue supporting our queen aphmau. Alsooo has anyone else watched the series where Jess, Chris, moeka and Andy play Minecraft but something weird happens? It's awesome OwO and this chapter is a little short lol

-

edit: 03.15.2021

word count: 878 words

cute spa day intro~