23 ✯ void

❝If you look long enough into the void, the void begins to look back through you.❞ -Friedrich Nietzsche

It was another lazy anime day. I was sitting on my plush, blue bed, holding my phone as I settled farther into the soft pillows. My eyes were going to explode or maybe fall out of my sockets because of the hours and hours of me watching endless anime. I plopped my phone down and rubbed my eyes, looking around the room.

My room had an abundance of things. My laptop was sat atop my wooden desk, and my bookshelf full of pristine classics was next to that. My room literally only had a white closet and that was that. How plain of little old me. Didn't even have any other furniture. I'm too broke.

But anyway, I slid off the bed and my bare feet rested into my fluffy black carpet. I should really get some slippers. I always lose mine for some reason.

It's almost like I have 5 guests in my house stealing all my belongings. What a coincidence!

I should stop being mentally sarcastic. It's probably not even good for my mental health. I opened the door, placing my hand on the doorframe and looking left and right.

The boys were nowhere to be found. All I saw was Ava on the white couch, which was now a strange shade of grey.

I walked out, the flooring cold against my bare feet. I started into a tiptoe run, trying to get to the couch as quickly as possible. When I got near, I pounced on it, lifting my feet into the air and landing on my back. Like I just did a high jump. Such style.

"Hey Ava." I greeted her cheerily.

She smiled and waved at me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much, just thinking about the life we're living. It's only just sort of settled in that we're living with these guys, and sometimes it gets overwhelming. Even more so, their personalities change like the wind. Sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're not. Who knows what they'll do next." I lamented.

Ava gave a pat on the back. She was always calming. Although her personality could light up like a fire in a second. Maybe she was made of gasoline.

Then what would I be made of? I know that Asch would be made of rocks. They hit hard, and they make sure it hurts. Oh, jesus that sounds terribly wrong.

Leif would honestly be a leaf. I'm not just saying this for sarcastic or comical purposes. Like, literally. He sort of floats around all the time, popping up, then leaving. And he likes to float from girl to girl as well. Stupid, desperate flirt of a Leif. Try harder, buddy.

Noi would be made of helium. Like a balloon. He's cute, and small. And the last thing you want is for him to float away. Cause he's like the small bean of the group. You can't let him experience the big bad horrors of the world. And it's going to be scary when he loses his cool and pops.

Rhys is literally like the urban dictionary or some random reddit forum. He's always learning new things, and he strives for knowledge. Yet a lot of this knowledge comes from me. And I have the stupidest ideas and ways of explaining things. So yeah. Walking urban dictionary for you. Complete with demon spells and incantations!

Pierce is like a human massage chair. Demon massage chair. He's calming, and he knows how to soothe people. And Ava goes to him to wind down and feel better. I honestly ship it so much. They're very nice together.

"Princess Ava!" Asch screeched.

I looked to Asch, regal pompous brat. The man sucks. Ava turned to face him, and then fell back onto the couch with her hands over her ears. Jeez, what happened between those two?

"You have to help... I mean assist me! Idiotic prisoners. I can't understand you humans." He scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Alright, alright. I'll go help you. Let's leave Ava with a little bit of peace." I said, grabbing him by the shoulders, to which he shook me off.

He led me into their pocket realm through the crayola door, and he pointed to the floor, where the rest of the boys were. There was a large puzzle scattered along the ground, the pieces being stepped on and the boys attempting to piece it together.

"Complete this stupid picture, it's obvious the other demons can't do it." Asch demanded.

"Why don't we just all work on it together, if we do that it'll be easier." I explained.

I spent a while trying to teach them to click puzzle pieces into place and creating the picture. As I was picking up a puzzle piece, my pinky touched Asch's hand, and he flinched back. 

"Don't touch me!" He stuttered, before continuing to piece the image together.

"Are you red, Asch?" Leif snickered.

"But don't think too much of it!" He shouted, getting redder.

Then he walked away. That was eventful. The picture ended up being a sheep. Awww.

Wait, back to what I was thinking. If everyone was made of something that represented them, what would I be? I honestly have no idea. I think... I'd be a void. I'm a lot of things, and I honestly can be whatever I want myself to be. I have enough skills to be that. Chameleon? Nah. I guess I'll just go with void, then. A void of nothingness, yet something. Yeah. That seems like me.

-

edit: 06.12.2021

word count: 957 words

eyoo its ru :> i apologize for not updating more regularly, i've been dealing with anime & dream smp in brain so uh yeah