Reunited

Did he say son? I'm gonna fucking kill Alpha. Did he decide to help this Reaper guy with out investigating. I stumbled back and noticed everyone looking. I have to get out of here but I cant leave him alone I dont know what these people are gonna do to him. I turn to Alpha and nod my head, he walks over to me with a raise eyebrow.

"I need you all to go. All of you."

He shakes his head at me not wanting to do it but raises his hand and moves his finger in a circular motion. Once there all gone I drag a chair toward him and sit on it with my right ankle on my left knee and press my phone on my ear to call my sister again, I can feel his eyes on me. But i try to ignore him, or try I gotta be honest this guy is sexy. I wouldnt mind riding him all night but it's not an option hes a job, a job I cant seem to want to finish. And would like to know why.

"What's up?"

"I need some info."

"Yeah I'm working on it you said a guy named Cain."

"No, change of plan."

"I need you to look into the Pres of the Fallen Angel's MC"

"Any particular reason."

"No, just get me something. Anything."

"Ok"

I hang up and for the next 3 hours I sit there watching him.

"Is there someone watching him?" He looks at me and nods his head. I guess he understood.

"I'm gonna see what I can do for you, try and get you out of here." He looks away from me but I can't do the same I keep looking, enjoying the view, those muscles, tattoos, his practically covered in them it's like a beautiful mural and I want to follow every line and curve of the tattoos ask him about every single one of them.

"How old is he?" He says nothing and I get it it's his kid why would he tell me anything. I'm supposed to be torturing him but instead find myself wanting to get to know him, wanting for him to know me theres something that draws me into him.

"I have a sister, shes 18 now but she was 12 when we came here. No one knows about her I've keped her away from here." He makes no move to wanting to talk. So I didnt, after a while I again got my things and went to the clubhouse.

Alpha was waiting at my table and I nodded towards the hallway signaling him to follow me. When in my room I put the duffle bag under the bed and sat.

"Did you bother asking, what evidence they got on him? Why he thinks its him? "

"Why would I ask, his an old friend if he says its him it's because he has a reason to think so."

How naive of him, how stupid can this guy be? I thought he knew better. But now I have to get to the bottom of this and make sure that at least his son doesn't get hurt in the crossfire. I'm not into torturing people who are innocents, only those who have wronged badly and Alpha knows it he didnt give me the name of Mesperyian just for the fun of it, so why is he going through with this I doubt that he knew something was wrong. But if he did I would make sure the same mistake was never made again.

I nod my head and get up I have to figure this out. This guy left the Fallen Angel's for a reason. Anyone who know about MCs knows that they consider each other family and if these guys dont know about his kid then something is very off.i make my way towards the door but Alphas hand grabs my wrist I look at him waiting for what ever he has to say but he just looks at me and with his thumb he starts to draw circles on my skins my eyes close allowing me to enjoy the little bit of affection he has allowed me to feel. I know something is wrong he is not one to be affectionate not the slightest after a couple of seconds he drops my hand and let's me walk out.