Confessions

"What do you know about me?" He asks looking as cold and unfeeling as he did when I got here.

"About you not much really, About your family alot more."

"What can you tell me?" His hinting to something and I'm afraid he might know but I need to keep this going at least till Lana calls back.

"Depends." Wow am I that bad at stalling, depends? Really depends on what? On what he knows? His not gonna tell you stupid. What do I start with?

"Just tell me what you know." Ok nothing to bad, start out small, wait, what will I get in return he has nothing for me, he cant give me anything. Nothing he knows will help me.

"What do I get inreturn?"  He smirks at me. He most definitely knows something but what? What does he have on me?

"Nothing, well nothing other then walking out of here alive if that means anything." I laugh at that no it doesn't, but it will to you.

I lean back on my seat and cross my hands looking at him with what I hope is a smirk cause I've been thrown of my game today so many times I dont think I've got any game left.

"Not to me, no, but other people yeah it means alot. Ok, how about I tell you if you let me move the kid tonight."

He raises his eyebrow, please let this work, please let this work.

He pulls out his phone and walks away as he leaves I cant help but think about Alpha. I'm gonna need to call him and let him know I'm fine. I grab my phone of the table and dial his number while my eyes follow Jamie's every move.

"Hey Mesperyian, how are you sweetheart? Please tell me your ok." He says in a hush tone. Why is he whispering?

"I'm fine Alpha, what's going on? Why are you whispering?"He completely ignores my questions.

"Listen baby," did he just call me baby? What the fuck is going on? "you need to stay away, no matter what you hear or who you see do not come back." What the actual fuck. Before I can say anything else the phone starts to beep. He hung up, I lay the phone on the table and stare at it waiting for him to call back with answers but nothing happens.

Jamie reclaims his seat and lays his phone next to mine making me look up at him.

"Ok, there is no way that's gonna happen. There is no way I'm gonna let you take a 3 month old baby to God knows where just for you to spit out a couple of word that may or may not be true." Fuck! I'm gonna have to tell him, he has to know the kid is in danger if Reaper finds out about the child he'll have someone come for him and the fact that he knows Jamie well enough to call and ask for help tracking me down does not help.

I sit up trying to make myself look some what confident. I have to do this. It's the only ways.

"My name is Allison Rivers." I stop and let that sink in for a couple of seconds and then continue while looking out the window focusing on the streetlights in the parking lot.

"And if that doesn't ring a bell I'm your sister. The one you left at that house, the one that you said you would never leave." I look back at him hoping I'm showing anything but hurt.

"What? Where have you been? Why couldn't I find you?" Hes been looking?

"I've been in some way hiding. Looking for someone."

"How did you escape the fire, and how do I really know its you?" He questioned still not giving me any way of knowing if this is impacting him in anyway. I looked down interlacing my finger together and staring at my hands before speaking.

"On my 6th Birthday, before you left. Mother had planned a party she had invited family and friends it was a Minnie Mouse theme if I'm not mistaking, anyways that day when everyone had left I was in my room playing with my new toys when Uncle Sam walked in and closed and locked the door behind him. He did something and after a while you started banging on the door, when he opend it and walked out I was crying on my bed half naked. You asked me why I wasnt dressed and what Uncles Sam was doing and I said I was feeling weird and Uncle Sam wanted to see if I needed a doctor. You were 18 and didnt belive me so you stormed out I dont know what you did or what happend but when you came back your nose was bleeding and you helped me get dressed and layed beside me till I fell asleep. When I woke up you weren't there." It took everything I had to not cry, i had to keep it inside i had to hold back my tears but one slipped out and it was the first time in years that I had cried, I promised my self not to let go till I had all the motherfuckers buried, rotting in there unmarked graves and all it took was telling the one person that abandoned me right after it happened.