Big Step

This was meant to be released after Athenas story ended but why not?

So I noticed that I hadn't done any intimate scenes with Kevin and Ally so I thought why the hell not!

I feel like you guys deserve this, let me know what you think.

Here is a treat, dont forget to like and comment at the end and let me know what you think!!!!

I love every single one of you!

After not properly being with Kevin for weeks I want nothing more than for him to hold me, to tell me how much he loves me and to finaly show him how much i love him. But I don't think I have the courage to actually tell him this.

The running water from the shower can be heard in the room I can hear the way he shuffles in the bathroom with the door opened just a tiny bit letting out the light. My heart beats dramatically in my chest making it hard to breath and my hands frantically play with the edge of the sheets that cover my lower body.

My brain plays scenarios of what might happen if I go through with what I've been planing. Any minute now he'll step out of the bathroom and I will definitely back out so while his in there I try to convince myself that it's time. That he wont make me feel less, that if I ask for it he will back up and stop no matter how far we've gone.

I twist my body and drop my legs of the bed making my feet meet the cold wooden floors below me. With out second guessing my next step I pull my tshirt of my body and stand on shaky legs, my feet pad there way towards the door and I stop right infront of it raising my shaky hands I push the door open slowly making it creak wich catches Kevin's attention.

"Everything alright love?" He asks and I can see the siluet of his body under the shower head behind the glass door that are fogged over.

I take a step in the bathroom and my hands pull my pants of my body leaving me in my red undergarments, my feet carry me all the way towards the shower door and my hands slide it open my brain completely empty nothing but him invading my every sense I step into the shower and there he is completely naked, ink covering almost every inch of his body, his face expressionless one of his hands drives threw his hair pushing it back out of his eyes wich roam my body from my head to my toes and back up again.

My hands go hide behind my body and my finger interlock, my head drops creating a curtain to shield my face and the dought that might be showing. After a couple of seconds Kevin's feet appear in my line of vision letting me know he is now standing inches away from me, his hands raise up to push my hair away from my face and makes me look up at him, theres a small smile playing on his face.

His arms drop to encircle my waist and he pulls me closer to him, his head drops to rest his forehead on mine and he pulls us unders the shower head, one of his hands starts to move up and down my back making his fingers softly skim my spine which creates goosebumps that run down my arms and my breath gets caught in my throat, my eyes close and his lips land on mine.

He softly and passionately dominates my mouth his left hand moves up to cup the side of my face while the other unclasps my braw, he draws himself back and with the tip of his finger he removes my braw straps of my shoulders and runs them down my arms till he completely removes them and throws them to the corner of the shower.

He turns us around and runs his finger through my hair letting the water run through it as well, he massages my scalp allowing me a second or two of relaxation before his lips attach themself to my neck where he runs a trail of kisses from my jawline to my breast. His tongue encircle my right nipple and I watch while he expertly sucks and kisses my breasts leaving me breathless. His hands go to the back of my thighs and pulls me up, my legs go around his waist and my hands around his neck, my fingers dig into his hair and I pull softly making him look up at me.