Best friends?

Sasha and Becky are fighting and are the main event of hell in the cell and Becky puts Sasha in the disarmher and Sasha is about to tap when all of a sudden the lights go out and we can hear the girls struggling for about 2 seconds until the fiends sound effects come on and then the lights turn on we see the fiend who had Becky in the mandible claw for a few seconds while the lights were going on and off along with his screeching sound affects going off sasha is looking on in fear not being able to move. Once Becky is "unconsconus" he turned to Sasha who was just frozen in fear and She starts screaming as soon as the fiend gets closer to her but he just laughs in his demonic laugh as Sasha is crying at this point. After a few seconds the lights go out with the titintron still on but all black. After a few Seconds the titintron has " Fear is power" all of a sudden (Brays laughter and screeching noise continues) bayley was running down to check on Sasha, Seth was also running down to check on his fiance who was already walking to the back when she had met Seth half way and he carried her to his locker room where he'd know she'd be safe from him.
Meanwhile bayley was checking on Sasha who was curled up in a ball crying and started to hyperventilate as bayley was rubbing her back trying to calm her down. But then as soon as it goes pitch black and the laughter had stopped Sasha and Bayley made their way back to their lockeroom, Bayley had been in front of her and held Sasha's hand so she could know that Sasha was still with her while they kept walking. But kept looking back over her shoulder so she could make sure that he wasn't following them both back to their locker room.
After they both gotten dressed Sasha went to the door and opened it and both were about to leave the locker room when bray stood there wearing regular clothes and Sasha just backed up and ran behind bayley cause she knew that she would protect her. "Hey do you want me to talk to him?" Bayley said as she was looking at her friend "Yes please if you don't mind I just can't face him and I'm still scared bayley". Bayley then went to the door and asked "Hey bray what can I do for you?" "Hey is it cool if I talk to Sasha for a bit I just want to apologize for what I did to her is that alright with you?" Bray asked. Bayley looked at Sasha who had nodded but then said in a scared voice " but can she stay with me though?" "Of course I respect that since you still look shooken up." Bray said. Bayley looked at sasha and said "You do look a little frightened still dude, so I'll stay with you if that makes you feel safe" "Thank you bayley".
So bray sat across from Bayley and Sasha and started to tell them why the things transpired the way that they did. " Look girls I'll cut right to the chase I did this because I wanted to continue my fued with Seth and I had became angry when I lost to him, so I wanted to make him mad why not dress up and go after Seth's Fiance? So I hid under the ring 2 minutes before your match so I could get in position and when the time was right that's when I struck. But after I was finished with Becky I couldn't get myself back as "he" had possession over me and that's when I was crawling my way towards you until I saw your face and then I quickly got out of the ring before I could do anymore damage. So I am sorry friends forgive right?" Sasha and bayley looked at each other not knowing what to say, but after a few seconds they both said " Yes we forgive you". And they both got up and hugged bray as he was about to leave he turned around and told them "Hey before I leave just be careful cause one of my friends from the firefly fun house isn't too happy that I didn't get to keep one of you so if I were you two I'd stay together from now on" he said in a mild sternly tone as he looked back at both of them.
After he had left Bayley closed the door and locked it just in case bray tried to come in again and stared at Sasha with concern in her eyes "Hey you ok?" She asked her best friend who just had a look of fear in her face. "Bayley I'm really scared even more now after what he had said before he left...Wh- what did he mean by " I didn't get to keep one of you?" What if he goes after me tonight at the hotel and-" "Look Sasha if it'll help you feel safe I'll sleep in your room with you tonight if you'd like" Bayley told her. "You'd do that for me?" Sasha asked with a happy tone in her voice "Yes you know I'm always here for you and plus it'll save us both some money as well" Bayley said.