Voices

Sasha (POV): "Bayley are you okay?" I asked her who was clutching her head, "Yeah i'm fine." I helped her up slowly because i think she may have a gotten a concussion when she landed on her head but i managed to break her fall when she fell on top of me. After helping her up she had a scared look on her face "Sasha were trapped in a cell", I got confused by what she meant because it was still dark. "Sasha...Sasha...Sasha" I heard bayley saying my name and breathing heavy while stepping back in fear" Bayley what is it? What's Wro-" All of a sudden the door opens and the lights come on and that's when i realized what bayley was talking about we were trapped in a cage with no way out. I saw bray chucky and the robots enter the room and i heard bayley say "I'm Sorry this is my fault", I looked at her and she looked so frightened that she was shaking so i stepped in front of her while i put one of my hands behind me so i could hold bayleys hand because i knew that she needed me. I felt bayley grab my hand and she was squeezing it so i rubbed her hand to calm her down. 

Chucky (POV): "You guys know what to do so what are you waiting for?" God i hate him so much i will kill him before he ends up killing these girls that's for sure. The robots went to the cell and forcefully grabbed Sasha and pinned her down while the other two grabbed Bayley and started dragging her away but bray told them to stop before he went up to bayley and told her something that made her start struggling and thrashing.

Bayley (POV): "Bray just let Sasha go she didn't plan this i did" "Bray leave her alone!" i heard sasha say as i was being dragged out of the room i managed to turn around and get one last look at her before being dragged out and i was scared. Bray told me that we both were going to be tourtured but that one of us is going to have trouble sleeping tonight. We stopped at a door and i started to struggle again but the Robots grips were to strong. I got strapped to table in the room and it was really cold i looked over to see that bray was filling up a bucket with water. I started to hyperventilate when all of a sudden i felt water being poured over me and i started gasping for air but i couldn't get out of the restraints but after what i counted about 5 full buckets of water being poured on me it finally stopped. As i was catching my breath bray came up to me and whispered "Good luck trying to get warm." I watched as he left  shut off the lights and closed the door behind him. All of a sudden the room got really cold that my teeth were chattering and i had goosebumps all over me and i still couldn't get out of the straps no matter how hard i tried. And what made it worse was that it was still thundering outside and i couldn't see anything since it was dark with the door closed, so I just gave up and started crying trying to block out the thunder when i heard my name being called. "Bayley help me please!" heard sasha crying out my name but i couldn't do anything.

Sasha (POV): Bray and the robots had left me in the cage in the dark and there were sounds of people crying and groaning in pain along with footsteps. I covered my ears as best i could to block out whatever sounds and closed my eyes just trying to ignore them. "Let me out of here please!" I shouted as i was banging on the cage "Bayley help me please!" i shouted as the sounds just wouldn't stop it sounded like i was trapped with a bunch of people in an insane asylum. "Stop Stop Stop Stop Stooop!" I shouted as i just started sobbing in fear. But No matter what i tried to block out the sounds they just grew louder and i started to get paranoid i felt like someone was with me but no one was with me.

After about  20 minutes bray decided that the girls had had enough punishment and the robots grabbed bayley and drug her out of the room and back towards where sasha was. But before he let her go be with her best friend again he told her "Good luck trying to get her to sleep", Bray told bayley who was still freezing and trying to get warm.

Sasha (POV):"Please Stop!" i shouted as I kept on crying when all of a sudden the door opened and i saw bayley who was shivering and looked like she had water poured on her. The door closed shut and it was dark and the sounds were still playing when i heard the cage door open and i heard footsteps coming towards me "Please go away please!" i shouted, but the footsteps kept coming closer until i felt hands on my shoulders "Please stop please!" "Sasha it's me...i-it's ...Bay-Bayley" I heard her say. "Is it really you?" i asked her "Who...Who else got kidnapped with...with you sash." As soon as i heard her say that i knew it was her because no one else called me sash except for her "Bayley Make it stop please...Please!" I was practically begging her when all of a sudden Bayley pulled me into a hug and i basically buried my head in her chest. "Sash it's alright i got you you're okay they're just sounds that bray is using to try to scare you okay that's all", Bayley said in my ear.

Bayley (POV): I just held her while listening to the sounds as well and i'll admit they were very scary to listen to but i couldn't imagine how long she'd been in here alone in the dark with no where to go. Bray is really sick in the head thinking he could do this all for fun now i'm worried about my best friend trying to get to sleep tonight she's so paranoid right now that she won't let me go even after the sounds stopped. "Sash look at me", i whispered into her ear and she slowly lifted her head up and i saw pure fear in her eyes and she'd been crying as i saw in her face, "Hey the sounds stopped okay." I told her as i was wiping her tears away from her face she started to hyperventilate when we both heard the door open and the robots came and restrained both of us and took us to the room and left us there and locked the door as always but looked at the clock and realized that we had been out of this room for 5 Hours it was already 1 PM and we escaped at around 8AM the last time i looked at the clock.