This is the end friend

Bayley POV: I Slowly started to wake up when i noticed i was tied up with a noose around my neck "SASHA!" I screamed hoping she could hear me. "Hello Bayley." I heard the doll say my name "Bayley!" "Don't you fucking move Sasha." Chucky said to her when i realized she was tied up but by her ankles "Say goodbye to your friend Sasha." I realized he was about to hang me.

Sasha POV: I couldn't get up as i was tied by my ankles and he was going to hang her "Wait what do you want chucky?" i asked desperately as i could see the fear and panic in bayley. " I want you so i can get out of this body." "Okay you got it just let her go." I told him but he forced me to lie down and I closed my eyes before I heard him say some stuff that sounded really weird but when I opened my eyes I saw bayley struggling to breath "GOD DAM IT IT DIDN'T WORK! I'M FUCKING STUCK IN THIS BODY FOREVER!" Chucky shouted as he held the knife and made a cut in my shirt but I kept looking at bayley "Wait we can work something out?" I said and he froze "W-what?" I grabbed the knife and stabbed him then threw him off of me. "Bayley hang on!" I said climbing the tree. I managed to get to the rope but I realized that if I cut her then she would fall into the blades below but I had to act fast her lips were already turning blue.

So i grabbed the rope and started swinging her towards me. I manged to get her feet on the ledge and i started cutting the noose around her neck with the knife i still had but she was struggling to breathe "I almost...Got it!" I said as i threw the rope into the blades below her but i pulled her towards me away from the blades. "Hey...you're okay now." I said to her as she was gasping for air "Yeah...thanks Sash-" Just then bayley got bumped into me and i felt my feet slip from under me "AAH!" Just then i felt bayley grab my hand "I Got you hang on." "Bayley please..." I said as i was desperately trying to gain my footing on the rocks "I...TOLD YOU TO NOT MESS WITH ME AND SASHA!" I saw the doll on top of bayley and he looked like he was trying to strangle her "Sasha...Hang on." She told me but i was slowly starting to lose my grip "Bayley...Grab this hurry!" I said while trying to hand her the knife "SHE"S NOT YOURS ANYMORE BAYLEY! SHE"S NO- GAAAAH!" I heard him scream in pain "Don't Ever come near me or her again!" i heard bayley say as she threw him off her her and I caught a glimpse of the doll before i saw him fall into the blades and there was blood everywhere "it's finally over." I said to myself but i guess loud enough that bayley said "Yeah finally." I looked up and saw that she was giving her other hand out to me and i grabbed it and was being pulled up. "Sash." She said releived as she pulled me into a hug "Thank you...you saved both of us." I said releasing the hug but not letting her go "Hey...how about we go and find us a small apartment for both of us?" I asked her.

"That would be perfect." she said.

This is the end of this book but i'm currently writing another book called kidnapped with bayley, Sasha in it. So stay tuned for that one cause there will be a lot of scenes that will be filled gore and tourture.