Bayley!

Bayley POV: "Bayley...Hey Wake up." I had woken up to Sashas' Voice and i see that she's tied up with her arms above her head. "Sash...what's going on?" I said while i was trying to get free of mine. "I...I don't know dude but we have to get out of here before he-" Just then we both heard a door opening and the lights became brighter causing me and her to squint for a few seconds "Hello Bayley...Sasha hope you two enjoyed your nap." Chucky said. I'll admit i am really scared right now but chucky can't see Sasha undoing her restrains "Bayley...Bayley...Bayley... i'm getting sick and tired of you always ruining OUR fun so..." He said while walking to a machine with a button on it making me really nervous "So what?" I asked " So have fun going down a river." He said that as he pushed the button and the platform fell beneath me leaving me hanging above the rushing water "Stop please...please!" I begged him while crying cause i'm scared of water ever since i almost drowned in a river a couple of months ago if it wasn't for Sasha who saved me that day. "Bayley look at me." I heard sasha say so i looked at her and noticed that she's actually free "I'll save you." she mouthed as she squeezed through the bars and tiptoed very quietly to where chucky was standing and i haven't realized he was still talking until i heard him say " Say goodbye to Sasha Bayley."

Chucky POV: "Say goodbye to Sasha Bayley." I said as i was about to push the button to release her into the river that led to a waterfall i was grabbed from behind and tossed to the floor and i saw that stupid Sasha running to bayley's aid "Grab her you idiots." I instructed the robots which they did but she managed to out run them and pushed them into the river one by one "ARRGHAWH" I screamed as i jumped on her back "You are ruining my plan god dam it!" i said while i stabbed her in the shoulder "SASHA!" I heard bayley scream out her friends name as i had her on the floor "Any last words sasha?" I asked her while lifting up my knife "Yeah...Yeah i do." She said "And what's that sweetie?" I asked her kindly putting down my knife "Never mess with the Boss and Hug Connection!" She said before grabbing my knife and Stabbing me in the eye "You little bitch... not so fast!" I said as I managed to jump on her back again which she started squirming trying to get me off her back but in doing so she accidentally pushed the button that released Bayley's restrains.
Sasha POV: "SASHA!" I heard Bayley scream as I heard her fall into the river "Awe look what you've done for me." I hadn't realized that the doll was still on my back so I grabbed him and threw it across the room where the door was at and I grabbed him by the neck "Where does this river lead to?" I asked him as he was gasping for air "I Ain't telling you shit Sasha." He said so i squeezed his throat even tighter and asked him again "Where does it lead to?" In a Steiner voice this time "Still...Ain't...Telling...You." He said as he was starting to fade. So I grabbed his knife and started gutting his eye out "WHERE DOES IT LEAD TO!" I asked this time shouting at the doll "OKAY OKAY I'LL FUCKING TALK! I"LL TELL YOU WHERE THE RIVER LEADS TO I PROMISE!" He said while screaming in agony, so i removed the blade from his eye and let him up "Now tell me where it leads to." I said not taking my eye off of him "It leads to a waterfall then after the waterfall...i don't know where it goes from there but chances are she's already half way maybe even dead by now because there's lots of rocks and trees there's your answer." He told me straight out and i just looked at him in shock "Although it was a bad idea to release me." Just as he said that Doctors came through the door armed with guns "Son of a bitch." I said to myself as i started backing away from the people who were coming towards me but picked up a backpack with what felt like blankets in it I'm just hoping it's waterproof "She's already dead Sasha so just give up already." He said. I gasped as i almost fell in the rushing water below me but gained my balance "So Sasha what's it going to be you in my doll collection or death by a friend?" He asked me.

I looked at him and the doctors and one of them had a tranqulizer gun aimed at me "This is your last chance Sasha Banks." The doll said as the men started coming closer to me making almost fall into the water "I do have something to say you stupid doll." "And what's that?" "There's no stronger connection than the boss and hug connection!" I said before i jumped into the freezing water below me.

Chucky POV: "NO!" I said as i watched her jump into the water "THAT WAS MY ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING OUT OF THIS FUCKING BODY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Sir would you want us to go look for both of them?" One of the gaurds asked. "No i have another plan for all of you." I said with a smile which scared them all. I pushed a button and they all fell into a chopper grinding them up. All i heard was their screaming in agony and watching the blood splatter everywhere in the room which was delightful but i had to get Sasha back one way or another even if it meant going in that stupid water to find them. As i made my way down the rushing water on my boat i said this "When i find them, i'll make sure they don't fuck with the chuck ever again."