Ghost...Maybe?

Sasha POV: After we put our stuff away i sat on the couch with bayley "Hey." i said "Oh Hey Sash." Bayley said in a sad tone "Bayley what's wrong?" I asked her "It's nothing...sasha it's nothing" she said while looking down but i could tell something is bothering her, so i put my hand on her shoulder and when i did that she pushed it off "Sasha just stop okay i said i'm fine." She said in a stern tone and walked off to the bathroom and shut the door. I decided to take a walk for a bit because tensions were slowly starting to build up and i didn't want her to explode and we end up saying some wrong things to each other. As i was walking through the forest and rain it started to get harder to see since it was already night and i figure bayley should be fine by now so i decided to head back but as i was heading back i saw a piece of paper on the ground and when i read it i immediately folded it and put it in my pocket and ran to the cabin. As i was getting closer to the cabin i thought i saw someone straight ahead and i immediately stopped in my tracks "Hey you need some help!" I shouted. As soon as i did shout though the figure took off running "Hey come back here i'm not going to hurt you!" I shouted, but i guess the figure was to far away to hear me but then i remembered the note and ran to the cabin. As i was catching my breath i found another note taped to the door that said "She's in Here" "Bayley!" I opened the door to the cabin and ran to the bathroom which was open "Bayley...Bayley where are you!?" I just ran throughout the cabin crying "Sasha?" I looked up to see bayley right next to me "Bayley!" I said while jumping in her arms to hug her "Sasha...you okay?" She asked me while wrapping her arms around me a little tighter "I...I thought they got you again." I said "I...thought i lost you again...and-and-i-" "Okay Sasha just calm down...catch your breathe first and then we'll talk okay" She said while stroking my head I guess that's one of the benefits of being small.

Bayley POV: Me and Sasha were on the couch now after Sasha calmed down and i shut the doors and made sure they all were locked up tight. "Here...have some tea sasha but be careful it's hot." I said while handing her a cup which she put on the table "Thank you" She said, "Look Sasha i'm just going to tell you that i'm sorry for the way that i acted earlier" I Said while sitting back down next to sasha "it's just ever since that incident at the hospital i never felt the same and i'm still not the same and i hate that i'm always...always on edge now because i just-" I started crying and Sasha noticed this and she put her arms around me and I put my head on her shoulder "I just feel like everyone is trying to hurt me and i'm always looking behind my back to make sure that we aren't going to get caught again and i don't even feel safe going to the Danm Restroom without you being outside guarding it...That's what is wrong Sasha...that is what's wrong." I told her. "Thank you for telling me that Bayley...I Don't know how you felt that day in the bathroom...but at least you were brave enough to tough it out until i got to rescue you and i'm proud of the way you toughed out the examination even when i was there with you." She told me "So um...about that note in your pocket...what did it say?" I asked her and she pulled it out and opened it up and it read "They're in the Cabin" "Sasha you don't think someone is following us don't you?" i asked her "Bayley I really don't know but as I was walking back I saw this figure at the front door looked like was trying to get in but when I shouted the figure took off running and that's when I found this taped to the door and she showed me the other paper. "What if they just want me only Sasha and they're using you as bait?" "Maybe." " Sasha are we going to stay here just for tonight?" I asked her while we were both looking at the forest and rain. "Yeah definitely I don't want you to get caught again..." I suddenly fell asleep on Sasha because I forgot the tea makes you feel sleepy after a while.
Sasha POV: "And I'll protect you tonight okay I know you're afraid of thunder so come and sleep with me." I said while hugging bayley but I realized that she fell asleep on my shoulder. So i picked up bayley as gently as I could but I had to carry her as a baby again and I put her on the bed in the room and covered her up with the blankets. She looked so peaceful while she was asleep, but i started to slowly feel my eyes close so i got up and whispered "Goodnight bayley." into her ear and kissed her on the head then closed the door to where bayley was sleeping careful not to wake her up and i fell asleep on the couch in the living room listening to the rain.

2:30AM

Sasha POV: "SASHA!...SASHA!" I had woken up to bayley screaming, So i ran to the room to see Bayley pointing at the wall "He's trying to take me away...don't let him please!" I looked up to see a figure just standing there and it's eyes were glowing red "Hey leave my friend alone!" I said before running up to it "Sasha don't!" I heard bayley yell but it was too late it had grabbed me by the neck and hoisted me up to meet his face "She'll be mine today." The figure told me before threw me across the room and running through an open window. "Sasha...are you okay?" Bayley asked me before touching my head making me wince a little bit "Yeah...i'll be okay bayley." I said to her with a smile "Are you okay though?" I asked her and she started crying while shaking her head i guess she was just scared. "Come here" i said while holding my arms out and she just wrapped her arms around me while crying "It's alright bayley...it's alright." I said while stroking her hair "Come on i think you need some sleep." I said while helping her up and taking her to bed "Wait Sasha...can you stay with me i don't want to be alone." I didn't even say anything i just got on the bed with her and held her til she fell asleep with her head on my chest. "I won't let anything happen to you...i promise" I said into her ear. I don't know what that figure meant by "She'll be mine today" but i won't let them take my best friend i thought to myself before falling asleep.