Slaughtered

Sasha POV: As soon as the robots left me and Bayley i immediately ran to her. "Sasha hey your okay... it's okay now Sash I got you" Bayley Said while hugging me but I just kept crying on her shoulder. "Sasha I thought I lost you" I heard Bayley say to me. "Hey you stupid little girl!" I turned to see that it was the old lady who was still hanging above the saws and retracted and she was put back on the floor" You deserve to rot in hell and you should be ashamed that you saved your friend instead of me you understand she will betray you mark my words she will betray you-" All of a sudden a glass door came down and it was sound proof because we both couldn't hear what she was saying. Just then the tv came back on and bray appeared "You two should really take cover behind that wall over there," we both just did as we were told and stood behind a wall with a window when the glass door opened and the lady was about to come after us when all of a sudden the lady stopped and started coughing up blood. I heard bayley start crying almost as if she was scared so i just went over to her and she immediately started hyperventilating "HELP ME YOU...YOU GOD DAM KIDS!" that when i saw the old lady grab bayley and starting shaking her violently and bayley just started screaming in fear saying "i'm sorry...i'm sorry...i'm sorry..." Just then the robots came back in and separated the lady from bayley and i just ran over to her and she just looked at me when all of a sudden the lady started screaming as we both saw the lady being burnt to death. During that time that she was being brunt to death i just hugged bayley because she was really messed up right now. After we saw the lady brunt alive we were both taken back to the room and both of us just went straight to bed not even looking at the time, but bayley couldn't stop crying.

Bayley POV: Tonight really messed me up i couldn't believe what i had done. "Hey bayley" I heard my best friend say to me and I felt her hand on my shoulder but I didn't want to say anything or talk to her right now. But then she grabbed my shoulder and forced me to turn around but I kept resisting until she gave up and put the covers over me and hugged me because I felt her arms wrap around me "I'll be here for you always Bayley." I heard my best friend whisper in my ear I knew that she would do this she was hugging me cause I felt safe and loved whenever I had a panic attack. "But I'm going to get both of us out of here one way or another cause I don't want her to be made into a doll but what did the old lady mean by Sasha betraying me I know she won't betray me I know it" was what I whispered to myself before I fell asleep.

Sorry for short. Chapters been busy with school but there will be another chapter within 2 weeks.