I Almost...

Sasha POV: "Wake up shit head!" I heard someone say before i myself being grabbed by arms "Wait Stop!" i said while thrashing around trying to get free "Look Sasha Obviously Bayley isn't coming back for you so just give up already." Chucky said "Take her to the room she'll be prepped in about 2 hours." He said before they were dragging me throughout the hallway. As i was being taken to a room i looked at the hallway and realised that this was a mental hospital because each room had a holding cell with windows. We had stopped at a room and when the door opened i tried to run away as i saw a guy with a straight jacket "Bayley!...Bayley!" I screamed before getting pinned down while i felt the straight Jacket being put around me. After they had secured the last belt i was sat up and made to look into the mans face "I Can't wait to have fun with you." He whispered to me before letting my face go and slamming the door shut behind him.

Bayley POV: i went back to where sasha was last night to see if she was still there but when i got to the window she was gone. "There's got to be a way to get inside here." I said while running around the building to see if there was an actual way inside. i Managed to get on top of a floor and crawled through the vent hoping to see sasha and get to her in time i eventually stopped at a grate and looked down to see a room that caught my eye even my gut was telling to check it out, so i opened the grate slowly and was about to hop down when the door opened so i put the grate back and i stayed watching to see what the man was doing hoping he'll give me a clue or something to where they're keeping my best friend. i Saw him with a picture in his hand and he was taping it to a manequien and put it on the floor

????: "Oh Sasha i can't wait for the fun in a bit." he said before unbuclking his pants and began humping the manequien.

After he was finished he put the maniquien back in a standing postion and threw the picture in the trash can before walking out and closing the door behind him. i didn't even bother getting out of the room because there were the robots outside the door across from me "Sasha i hope you're ready for our fun." I saw the same guy opening the door and saw that it was Sasha's Ex-boyfriend that she broke up with a little while back.

Sasha POV: "Rick?" i said while squriming in the straight jacket cutting it with the knife "I knew we'd be back again sasha and now you can't escape from me..." He kept saying while he started to unbuckle his pants "Rick leave me alone please." I Started crying while he pinned me down and started taking off my pants "NO...NO...NO!" I said while i managed to get me knife through the straight jacket and stabbed him in the shoulder and made a run for the door and i managed to run past the robots. "Help! Someone help please!" I screamed while running through the hallway but i ran into Rick and he pinned me down again with the loose sleeve of the straight jacket and put the sleeve around my neck while i heard a door close "You know you're really good in bed sasha...you really are." He said while he turned me onto my back and started taking off my underwear "Please...Please..." i begged trying to get air while trying to grab the knife that was under a table i hadn't realize that my underwear was off and he was about to rape me before i grabbed the knife and stabbed him again in the right shoulder and that's when i was on top of him "No Sasha please-!" Was what he last said before i stabbed his face and kept at it "I Fucken wished you hadn't done that...I WISH YOU WERE DEAD I WISH-!"

Bayley's POV: I was looking for sasha when i heard her screaming down the hallway and i found her in a room i immediatley opened and shut the door behind me and i think i heard it lock but i didn't care right now "Sasha!" I shouted while running up to her "No! Get off of me...don't fucken rape me leave me alone!" She said shouting while i grabbed her by the waist in order for her to stop stabbing the guy. But she accidentally slashed my arm making me let go of her "ah...Shit." I said while looking at my wound for a few seconds before turning back to Sasha who's backed up in a corner looking so scared. 

Sasha Pov: "Sasha...Hey it's alright...i'm here now." I Heard Bayley's voice and i felt a hand on face. "Bay-Bayley." I said as i started crying again "It's me Sash." That's when i looked at her and she was in front of me stroking my hair "He was about to-" "It's okay Sash...It's okay." She said to me while stroking my hair and hugging me very tight and i felt relieved. "Here let me get that off." She said while unbuclking the straps of the jacket. After i had put my underwear on me and bayley just sat there for a while "So what do you think we should do cause he has this place on lockdown right now?" Bayley asked while she was outside of the door when all of a sudden an alarm goes off "Bayley get in here before the door-" but it was too late the door locked and i couldn't get out of the room "Bayley...Bayley can you hear me?" Just then the room started to fill up with some type of gas and i was almost knocking out "Bayley...Bayley...Bay-." Just then everything went black.

Bayley POV: "Sasha...Sasha can you hear me!" I shouted through the door hoping she would hear me when i saw smoke coming out of the room  but i accidentally smelled it too when i saw arms start dragging me away from the room"Please..."was the last thing i said before everything went black.