Chapter 2 - First Day

I open my eyes and look around. I'm on a sidewalk in a random town? I'm not sure where I am but I definitely am not in the void area anymore. I feel really excited so I jump and punch the air.

"Hell yeah!"

I land on the ground and feel off.

"Yup. I definitely feel off..."

I start to walk and fall to my right into an alleyway...I can't move.

"H-He-.."

It hurts to speak. I suppose I'll lay here for a while.

~<1 Hour Timeskip>~

I gain control of my movement again and I stand up, I still feel weird though.

Hm. Since there are adventurer's around here there should be a guild somewhere.

I walk around for a bit and to my disappointment, I couldn't find the guild. An old man was about to walk past me so I politely tap his shoulder.

"Excuse me sir, do you know where the Guild is?"

He looks at me and smiles

Old Man: "Yeah. Just down the road to your right!"

"Ah. Thank you!"

I wave and he waves back and I continue on my way. I arrive infront of two big doors leading into the guild. I work up my introverted courage and open the door. I look around and I see adventurers either at what I would suppose is a quest board or sitting at a table eating or drinking.

Someone then walks up to me in a maid outfit. I suppose they work here. They have silver hair that reaches to her shoulders. She also has light green eyes. She also has a slim figure accompanied by ample breasts. You're welcome.

???: "Welcome cutie! If you're here to register as an adventurer then go see the lady behind the counter to your right. Or if you're here for some food and drink, take a vacant table!"

I feel my cheeks heat up from her comment.  I nod my head

"Thank you."

She winks at me.

"No problem, cutie!"

"I think you're cuter."

She giggles

"I beg to differ."

I was surprised by her quick response.

She then walked off and continued to serve people. I regain my composure and go to the lady behind the counter. She was signing somethings on a paper then looked up at me.

???: "Ah welcome! I assume you're here to register as an adventurer?"

She has long blonde hair and yellow eyes and big boobs...hehe. She has a name tag that reads 'Luna'. That's a pretty cute name.

"Yup!"

Luna: "Well then, you'll need a registration fee of 1,000 Eris."

"A-A registration fee. Yes I have that. I have money."

I start to freak out cause I actually don't have any money. I notice I have a satchel on my right hip. I open it up and theres a note.

'You're welcome! 20,000 Eris!' - Eris'

I smirk and put the note back in the satchel and grab out 1,000 Eris. I give Luna the coins and we proceed.

Luna: "Thank you. Now please hold your hand over this crystal ball."