Chapter 43 - I. Hate. Orcs!

F. Orc: "You ready to have some fun?!"

"N-Not really..."

F. Orc: "No luck, eh? But...how strange. You don't look all that strong but yet, I sense an incredible survival instinct in you. My intuition is rarely wrong. Heh...I think we could have some very strong children. Come now...Don't be shy...Have a little fun with me!"

I thrust my hand towards it as she stops my hand.

F. Orc: "My, my! How eager..."

"Itch!"

Small pixel cubes ran up the orcs arm from my hand.

F. Orc: "Huh?"

She let go off my hand as she scratched at the 'bugs'.

F. Orc: "H-Hey! That—"

The bugs crawled around her face and into her mouth, nose, eyes and ears. She screamed and fell to the ground, the bugs exiting and going back inside my hand.

W-What the fuck. I never used this after I 'stole' it from Abstract. I don't want to use it again...

"Welp. Time to get outta here before more show up!"

I sprinted away as the others eventually caught up to me.

Megumin: "(Y/N)!"

I turned to them.

"Hey! If you're up here then whats the point on me going ahead?"

Megumin: "Nows not the time for stupid questions!"

Elektra: "(Y/N), you killed an orc! This whole field is orc territory. They're going to keep coming after you!"

"Isn't that fine? Female orcs are one thing, but I'd hate to think if some of ya'll fell into the clutches of a male orc."

Aqua: "There are no male orcs anymore."

"Saywha—?"

Megumin: "(Y/N), male orcs went extinct ages ago. Even when a male was born, the females would have their way with him, and he'd die before reaching maturity. Now the females try to mate with any males they can find, regardless of species...They've collected the strongest genes from every race making them more like monsters than orcs at this point."

Elektra: "They capture any male who wanders into their territory and subject him to the worst abuses! They're every man's nightmare!"

Kazuma and I shudder at the thought.

Darkness: "H-Hold on! I thought orcs were the sworn enemies of female knights! You mean there are no more super-horny guy orcs to immediately and relentlessly attack any woman they see?!"

Darkness, if everything we did was written down and published online, I'm sure that there would be thousands of rule34's of you getting exactly what you want.

Megumin: "No, there aren't. And (Y/N) has just defeated a female orc. Orcs seek the most powerful genes available...and so, I'm sure they'll come after (Y/N)."

"Y-You're making this up to scare me, right? Cause I'm terrified..."

They all donned the faces of someone who has just seen some traumatic stuff.

"What?"

I turn around to see an army of female orcs.

F. Orc: "To think he could kill one of ours. I think I'm in love!"

Kazuma: "...Lurk."

I turn to my teammates to see that they had disappeared.

"K-Kazuma?! H-Hey! Let me in on Lurk too you bastard!"