Chapter 12 - (Y/N) VS Beldia

Kazuma P.O.V
Megumin: "He's been asleep for a whole week now...We don't even know when he'll wake up..."

"Mm. And I expect that Beldia will return today seeing as how it's been a week."

YunYun: "Should we start going to town just in case?"

I nod my head and lead everyone to the town.

~<Timeskip>~

As expected, Beldia returned as an Emergency Quest was announced. The others and I walked in front of the crowd again to face Beldia.

Beldia: "Do you have no honour?! It's been a week now! Did you really leave your comrade to die?! Before I become a demon king general I used to be a knight and did some pretty bad things. But this is even worse!"

"He didn't die. As soon as you left, Aqua got rid of the curse with a spell."

Beldia look dumbfounded.

Beldia: "Well where is he then?!"

"He's still at home. Even after getting rid of the curse he was still unwell."

Beldia: "Hmmm. Yes, I expected this."

(BF/N): "What do you mean?"

Beldia: "Well this is none of your business but the reason I came here was to investigate something. The thing I was supposed to investigate was an immense power from an adventurer here. I can't sense that power from anyone here, but did from him yesterday."

The party all exchanged looks before looking back at Beldia.

Beldia: "But enough talk, I will now destroy you all and get to him."

Beldia pointed towards him as the undead army behind him ran towards the adventurers but something was off with where they were running. Aqua ran off to the right as they all followed Aqua and ignored everyone else.

~<Minor Timeskip>~

Most adventurers were on the ground injured, struggling against Beldia's power.

Beldia: "What did I tell you? You're all weak."

Darkness was laying against a rock trying to catch her breath, Megumin was collapsed near Darkness after using an explosion, (BF/N) was knocked out near them, Aqua was still being chased by the army, YunYun was sitting next to Megumin and I was standing behind them trying to think of anything to do to defeat them.

They saw as Beldia suddenly took a few steps backward as I sudden blue light appeared in front of him launching him away. We all looked as the light disappeared revealing (Y/N), but he looked a bit different. His hair was now white, instead of (H/C) and both of his eyes were glowing immensely.

Beldia: "So you finally decide to show up..."

(Y/N) says nothing as he launches himself to Beldia with insanely quick speed. Beldia just managed to block (Y/N)'s attack with his sword. In a quick second, (Y/N) teleported behind Beldia and punches him in the back launching him forward towards us. (Y/N) teleported a ways a bit from the way Beldia was headed. (Y/N) ran towards Beldia and just as Beldia was going to fly straight into (Y/N), he quickly ducked and did an uppercut launching him up in the air.

We watch as (Y/N) continuously teleports around Beldia sending a flurry of attacks before suddenly stomping on him sending him flying towards the ground leaving a little crater where he landed. He gave Beldia no time to recover and flew down to the crater Beldia was in and stomped on him making a loud shockwave. He moves away and let's Beldia recover. He crawls out of the crater and stands up leaning on his sword thats imbedded into the ground.

Beldia: "It seems I underestimated this power inside of you..."

(Y/N): "Maybe. But unfortunately for you, I can't allow you to leave this place."

(Y/N)'s voice rung out making Beldia flinch a bit.

Beldia rushed at him, swinging his sword multiple times with quick succession. But (Y/N) blocked it using Barrier like it was nothing. Beldia then suddenly appeared behind (Y/N) thrusting his sword towards (Y/N). He couldn't block it in time as it went straight through his back through his stomach. He stopped moving. Beldia moved back surprised.

Beldia: "D-Did I do it...?"

(Y/N) pulled the sword of out him and the wound instantly healed. He readied himself with Beldia's sword in hand.

Beldia: "Even without my sword. I can still beat you!"

(Y/N): "You underestimate my power!"

That seemed to annoy Beldia a bit. Beldia summoned a new sword and the two of them rushed at each other clashing swords. They both swung at each other clashing swords each time. They were both swinging so fast I could barely see the swords themselves!

Beldia cut (Y/N)'s hand making him drop the sword. (Y/N) quickly picked it back up and used Barrier as a little shield in his hand. He used it to block Beldia's attack but then did something which surprised me. He used the shield to whack Beldia's sword stunning Beldia for a bit leaving him open.

That almost looked like the animation for a parry from Dark Souls.

(Y/N) used this chance and stabbed the sword through Beldia. He screamed in pain as (Y/N) kept pushing it further in. He continued to twist the sword around creating a gap in Beldia's stomach.

Beldia held onto the sword trying to push it out. (Y/N) grabbed Beldia's head and ripped it off and jumped back.

Beldia: "U-Uh. Can I have my head back please?"

(Y/N): "Yeah of course."

(Y/N) placed multiple explosive orbs on Beldia's head.

Beldia: "Wait uh I change my mind!"

(Y/N) threw Beldia's head at his body.

(Y/N): "Thundercrash!"

Each orb exploded launching (Y/N) back towards us. He bounced off the ground a couple times before slamming straight into a giant rock breaking it.

(Y/N): "ooooooWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

(Y/N) stood up, his hair now gone back to (H/C) and his eyes normal as well.

(Y/N): "What the hell?!"

He held his head as he walked over to the crater. Beldia was still alive but barely. I walked over next to (Y/N) as he slid down the side of the crater and stood above Beldia.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Beldia coughed up purple blood as I stood over him.

Beldia: "S-So that's it, huh? You're just going to finish me right here?"

I nod.

"There's no way I'm going to spare a Demon King General."

He coughs up more blood.

Beldia: "I see. Well I had fun. Being able to fight such a worthy opponent in this life."

"Yeah. I'll make this quick..."

Beldia holds his head near his chest and I pull out my sword and hold it high.

Beldia: "Thank you...for an opening!"

Beldia suddenly grabbed his sword next to him and in that moment...I struck my sword down on his head finishing him, but at the loss of my left arm.

I look at my left arm on the ground and feel weak. My eyes feel heavy and I collapse. I hear all my party members calling out my name before I pass out.