Chapter 16 - Destroy The Destroyer!

It was the day after the incident with Tank. I had offered the guild 3 Million Eris to help with repairs.

To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed that the fight ended so quickly. I hate to admit it, but (BF/N) might be more powerful than me right now.

I stand up off my bed and head downstairs. No one was in the living room but I heard talking from the kitchen. I walk in and see the girls.

"Good morning guys. Where's (BF/N) and Kazuma?"

Aqua: "Good morning. (BF/N) and Kazuma are outside."

I nod thanking her and make my way to the front door. Kazuma is cleaning a gravestone while (BF/N) is leaning up against a tree.

"Mornin' guys. What're you guys doing?"

Kazuma: "I just finished cleaning this gravestone."

He stands up, facing me with his hands on his hips.

"How come?"

Kazuma: "The landlord of the place told me to clean the gravestone once a week."

"I see. And what're you doing (BF/N)?"

(BF/N): "Watching and talking."

"Yeah didn't expect much."

The girls join us outside.

"DESTROYER ALERT! DESTROYER ALERT! ADVENTURERS, PLEASE GET YOUR EQUIPMENT AND ASSEMBLE AT THE GUILD! ALL OTHER RESIDENTS, PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! MOBILE FORTRESS DESTROYER IS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS TOWN!"

I'm surprised we can hear that from here.

"Destroyer? What's that?"

Aqua: "Don't worry about it. C'mon guys, let's pack up and leave."

"Wa-What? Leave?"

Darkness: "Yeah. The Destroyer decimates everything in it's path and is almost impossible to kill. We should hurry now."

Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and YunYun started to walk back inside.

"So that's it?"

Everyone looks at me.

"You're just going to give up just because someone told you it's impossible?"

I turn to leave.

"Whatever. I'm heading to town to fight."

I use Lightning Feet to get to the town quickly.

~<Timeskip>~

I arrive in the guild and see all the adventurers here. I felt embarrassed knowing only my party didn't show up. Miyuki walks over to me and holds my arm shaking a tiny bit.

Miyuki: "(Y/N)...I'm scared..."

I pat her head.

"Don't worry, cutie! I'm sure we can do this."

Miyuki looks up at me and smiles.

Miyuki: "...Yeah."

Suddenly a pair of hands wrap around me.  I look over my shoulder to see Megumin, pouting a bit.

Megumin: "D-Don't think we only came here cause you got mad!"

I chuckle. Megumin glares at Miyuki.

Megumin: "A-And get off him!"

Miyuki smirks and pulls my arm closer, now being embraced by her breasts.

T-Too close! And very soft!