Chapter 50 - Calm Before the Storm Part 2

The two of us tailed the two and we stuck to the shadows to not be seen. The two of them stopped at a bench not too far from the town. Aqua and I snuck into the bushes behind them.

Kazuma: "It's nice having a sane person in the party. Other than you, (Y/N) is the closest to being sane but...he is unique."

Elektra giggled.

Elektra: "Yes. A very interesting man indeed."

Kazuma: "How's your training with (Y/N) by the way?"

Elektra: "Very well. I just recently learnt Shocking Grasp and we're trying to get me to learn Volt."

Kazuma: "You know..."

He moved a tad bit closer.

Kazuma: "I could always teach you a few skills?"

Elektra moved a bit closer too.

Elektra: "Yeah? Like what?"

The two of them were leaning in and facing each other. Just before their lips connected, Aqua stepped on a stick and snapped it making them lean away and stand up facing towards us.

WHATS WITH THE CLICHE CUCK AQUA?!

Kazuma: "Who's there?"

I grabbed Aqua's hand and activated Concealment. We both slowly stood up and crept a bit away.

Elektra: "Maybe it was just an animal?"

"Aqua they were so close!"

Aqua: "Sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"So cliche..."

Kazuma kept on looking for a moment.

Kazuma: "Maybe you're right."

They sat back down.

Elektra: "Now, where were we?"

Kazuma: "R-Right..."

They leaned in again and...Their lips locked. Kazuma put one hand on her cheek while she wrapped an arm around him. Aqua and I stared in shock. After a bit, the pulled away from each other and stared into one another's eyes.

Kazuma: "So...does this mean...?"

Elektra chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder.

Elektra: "Yes. It does. But lets keep it a secret from the others, kay?"

Kazuma: "Heh. I agree with that."

Kazuma leaned his head on Elektra's. I whispered to Aqua.

"Mission Accomplished. Let's get out of here."

Aqua nodded and we snuck away and got back onto the streets and went the path back to our rented house.

"To be honest, I'm happy for Kazuma."

Aqua: "I'm surprised he even got a girl."

I nod.

"Well, it's not like he's a horrible guy. Just kind of a pervy idiot."

Aqua: "Maybe thats why you two get along so well."

"That, and cause we're the only males in the party now."

I glanced back at them in the distance and smiled.

Nice going bro.

I look forward and we kept going.

"The towns really quite at night."

Aqua: "Yeah, you'd expect to see some people around but it feels like a ghost town."