Chapter 35 - Kitsune VS Nogitsune

"Hrn. Colonel. I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my asscheeks keep alerting the guards."

Megumin: "What are you saying?"

Kazuma: "Oh how I've missed memes."

"I'm your source of memes now."

Kazuma: "Yeah. Unfortunately."

Our party was in the guild, in front of the quest board looking for a quest.

"What do you mean, unfortunately?!"

Aqua: "Kazuma! Can we do this one, please?"

Aqua pointed to a quest, purifying a lake that's been corrupted.

Aqua: "This quest is perfect for me! Can we please do it?"

Kazuma: "Sure. And if you accept it alone, you can keep the whole reward."

Aqua: "I would if I could, but, there are alligators in the water, so I'll need you guys to protect me."

Kazuma: "Hmmm. I may have a way to keep you protected AND keep the whole reward..."

~<Timeskip>~

Aqua: "I feel like a teabag..."

Kazuma had decided to put Aqua in a cage and let the cage sit in the shallow end of the lake.

Kazuma: "Hey Aqua! How long is this gonna take exactly?"

Aqua: "Almost half a day!"

Kazuma: "What?! That's too long! Is there a way to speed it up?"

Aqua: "Nope!"

Other than Aqua, who was in the water, the rest of us were on a hill not far from her, standing near a tree.

"Dammit. I really need to pee."

Kazuma: "Just teleport away then?"

"I can't. If I do then I'll pee my pants. My body feels as if I got scared, so I'd pee my pants."

Kazuma: "Go behind the tree then."

I look at the tree, then back at Kazuma.

"...Fine. Just keep the girls away."

Kazuma: "Gotcha."

I look at the girls.

"Ya'll better not peek on me."

Girls: "We won't."

I give them a quick suspicion look, before walking to the opposite side of the tree. I unzip my pants and relief myself.

"Haaaaaahhhh~."

I look up at the sky as I relive myself. I then look forward to see Megumin, Darkness and YunYun peeking from around the tree, looking down at my—, their faces tomato red as they kept staring.

"Wha—Hey!"

I quickly force myself to stop reliving myself, zipping up my pants. They quickly back away from the tree and run back next to Kazuma. I peek around the tree.

"Kazuma! You said you'd make sure they wouldn't peek!"

Kazuma: "Oh, my bad."

"Grrr. 'My bad' he says..."

I glare at the girls, before continuing. I finish and walk out from the tree, pouting.

"I feel violated..."

I look up at the girls.

"I hope you know I'm going to get revenge on you guys, like peeping on you when you least expect it."