Chapter 3 - First Adventure

I wake up and rub my eyes and stretch a bit. I get up out of bed and walk into the bathroom and have a quick 5 minute shower. I get out, dry myself, brush my teeth and get dressed into my other clothes, leaving the inn. I make my way into the guild hall. There's not many people here. Not surprised since the sun is still rising on the horizon. I sit at a table and the maid from yesterday walked up to me.

???: "Welcome back cutie! Can I get you anything?"

"Hmmm. Can I get your name?"

She giggles

Miyuki: "My name's Miyuki. What about you?"

She holds her hand out and I shake her hand.

"My names (Y/N). Nice to meet you!"

She smiles and asks again.

Miyuki: "Now thats out of the way. Would you like anything to eat?"

I nod.

"Can I please get bacon and eggs?"

Miyuki nodded.

Miyuki: "Comin' right up!"

She walks off and I look towards the quest board. Next to the quest board was a recruitment board. Maybe I'll look at that after I finish a quest. I wait for a bit and Miyuki comes back with my order.

Miyuki: "Here you go cutie! Your order."

"Thanks. Also, do you call most people cute?"

Miyuki: "Nope!"

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit again

"I-I see."

Miyuki: "Well I gotta serve others. See ya later!"

I nod and wave and start eating my breakfast. Thank god breakfast is free. I finish my breakfast and walk up to the quest board. By this time theres more adventurers in the hall now.

Hmmmm. Kill five giant toads in three days? Sure. How hard could that be!

~<30 Minute Timeskip>~

"IT'S A LOT HARDER THEN I THOUGHT IT'D BE!!!"

Right now, I am currently running away from three giant toads. I've killed two and almost been eaten by one of them. I didn't see where I was running and I tripped over a rock. I try to get up quickly but a tongue rolls around me and pulls me towards its mouth. I cut the tongue a bit but not enough for it to let me go. I got stuck in its mouth and frantically slashed around hoping it'd do something. I eventually got out of it as it fell down to its death. I felt disgusted cause theres toad slime all over me.

Ewwwwww it smells so bad..

One of the two toads jumped at me and I quickly sliced its whole stomach open killing it and ran at the last one and cut it multiple times in many places. It eventually dropped down dead. I fell on the ground exhausted. I got back up after being on the grass for a bit. I then walked back into the city. Thankfully the toads aren't far from the city walls. I overheard it's toad mating season so more come out. I arrived back in the city and went back to the inn and washed my clothes and had a shower before going back to the guild.

I walked up to Luna and handed her the adventure paper and stamped the paper saying it was completed. I was then awarded 125,000 Eris seeing how each toad was 25,000 Eris. It was now around mid-day. I walked over to the recruitment board and looked for any interesting ones. I saw one for a party of four. On the poster there were four poorly drawn figures resembling their party members. It also said something about high classed adventurers and to have had tons of experience. I ignored the tons of experience bit and grabbed the poster.