~1

-Your P.O.V.-

You stepped onto the platform off of the Hogwarts Express, awkwardly fixing your uncomfortable uniform. Beaxbatons had much better uniforms, silky, and smooth, perfectly comfortable to wear around the school. However, this uniform was scratchy and dark. 

You followed groups of kids, towards, a carriage. Your screams echoed on the trees, surrounding the Hogsmeade Platform. Before you stood, a Black, winged, withered beast. You stood there in shock until someone grabbed your hand.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A girl smiled at you.

"Hi um yeah, I'm fine." You asked her confusedly. 

"I'm Naomi! What's your name?" The girl had shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, with black tips was tied, back into a half-up half-down style. Her Hogwarts uniform had yellow, on it so you presumed she was a Hufflepuff.

"Oh, I'm Y/N." You smiled at the girl. She looked at your uniform than decided on asking you something.

"Hey, why don't you have a house on your cloak?" She asked pointing at my cloak.

"Oh, I'm a 4th year, but I transferred here from Beaxbatons." You smiled at her, as both of you sat down on the carriage.

"Oh, your that girl!?" Naomi asked happily.

"Yup." You smiled at the girl.

"So why did you scream, when you saw the Thestral? They always push the carriages here." She informed you.

"I know I just haven't been able to see them before but my mother died, so I guess I can now." You told Naomi, 1906 seemed to have been the most traumatic year for you so far. As she comprehended what you had said, she had begun trying to comfort you.

"I'm so sorry!"

"No, honestly it's fine." You smiled at her as the carriages began taking you all up to the school.

"So where did you come from?" She asked you happily.

"Beaxbaton's Acadamy of Magic, I  wanted to stay there but my dad decided it was best for me to start a new life after my mother's passing." You confide in Naomi.

"Cool! So is the school as good as everyone says it is?" Naomi asked as the carriage continued to clack along the dirt road.

"Oh yes! I love it there!" You smile at the thought of different memories. You missed your best friend Bridget, you smiled at the thought of her short flaming red hair, and light green eyes. You were planning on visiting her for the Christmas break.  

You both sat there on the carriage admiring the scene, from the dirt road, of Hogwarts which looked majestic, in the moonlight. It was a very different style from Beaxbaton. You smiled, as the carriages, pulled up to the gates, of the large school. You smiled, at Naomi, as the both of you got off the carriage, and began walking towards the front of the school.

You walked close, to Naomi, scared of any other human interactions. Because let us all be honest for a second; everyone hates extra excuses to interact with others. And yes you own and anti-social, social squad, sweater.

As you were walking you got many stares coming your way, but that makes lots of sense since you were a new student in your 4th year. Some boys started checking you out making you give them the finger. Naomi chuckled from beside you.

You both continued up the path and finally entered the entrance hall, which was gorgeous decorated in all gray with steep steps, pillars, and giant wooden doors leading to the great hall. You stepped in your tracks as you felt someone's hand grab your wrist making you flip your head around, to meet eyes, with a tall, 7th-year boy.

According to Naomi, from before when she pointed to every popular student, his name was Theseus Scamander.