~7

-Your P.O.V.-

You sat up in your large comfy, yellow bed inside the Hufflepuff girl's dormitory, you stretched my arms, trying to relieve, your muscles, from your tossing and turning all night long. Today was Saturday morning of this year's first Hogsmeade weekend, and you were beyond excited. You would be hanging out with Naomi, Theseus, and some other Hufflepuffs.

You turned around towards your bedside table and checked the clock to see that it was only 6 am, and you guys had agreed, to leave at 8 am, so you decided then and there to get an early start on the day. You slipped out of the bed and walked over to your trunk. You pulled some black panties, with a matching black bra, and since it was autumn you decided to wear a yellow cropped off the shoulder wool sweater, with a black button front cord skirt, with white warm tights and matching yellow high-heeled gladiators.

You then grabbed a fuzzy white towel, and headed into the bathroom, as the other fourth-year girls, snooze off. You stripped off all of your clothes, throwing them into the hamper than stepping into the shower, you turned it to hot. You sighed relaxed as the hot water rolled down your back. You then rinsed your hair through then, used some F/S/F shampoo. You then lathered, the shampoo into your hair, relaxed than you rinsed it completely, out as you began using some, body wash, and finally some conditioner to top it off. 

Finally, you rinsed, everything all off, before turning off the shower and stepping out of it, drying myself off with my towel. You turned to face, yourself in the shower, and looked, at your wet H/C hair, cascading over your shoulder, you smiled, as you hoped that Theseus liked you because you are sure as hell you like him.

You quickly dried your hair, and changed into your chosen clothes, slipping on the heels, before looking at yourself. You looked pretty good except your hair which was still a mess after you dried it. You finally settled on putting it into a messy bun. After you finished tightening the bun you looked back at yourself. Okay, you're just going to have to admit it, you always look good without makeup! 

But today you decided to use just a little mascara, to your sort of dull eyelashes, then you used a bit of blush on your cheeks and nose. Smiling at yourself in the mirror, you returned your makeup to it's hiding spot in the bathroom before stepping outside and shutting the door behind you. 

You quickly hung up your wet towel, before sitting down on your bed, seeing that it was only 7 am, but Naomi, as well as most of the other girls, were up.

"Morning Naomi!" You said smiling at your crazy best friend who was clinging to the mattress.

"NO!" Naomi screeched waking up the rest of the girls who hadn't already been awake.

"We're going to Hogsmeade in an hour, hurry and get ready." You said sweetly trying to pry your best friend from the mattress.

"I don't want to go! Too early in the morning!" Naomi yelped annoyedly still managed to stick to her mattress. Then a light, bull moment knocked you back to your smart self, giving you the best idea in the process.

"Adrian Weasley's gonna be there!" You said to Naomi smirking.

"He is!?" She screamed jumping off the bed and running over to her large trunk pulling clothes out of it. Then as fast as she could she ran into the bathroom nearly slamming into Judy Gunther, who was coming out, "Sorry, boy emergency!" Naomi said to Judy who just rolled her eyes, in response.

You sat down on the bed as you waited, Naomi to get ready so that the two of you could wait for the rest of your friends. Adrian, Theseus, Judy, and Newt Theseus's younger brother. As you thought of Theseus Judy snapped you out of your thoughts, by sitting beside, you on your bed. She currently had her straight ginger hair tied into a high ponytail, she was wearing a knee height, tight black sundress, with white tights, and light blue Lita boots.

"So how are you and Theseus?" Judy asked, smirking at your blush.

"We're good, I just really hope he asks me on a date!" You said, happily still blushing a deep red color, "And how about you and Newt?" You added slyly, at the redhead.

"Oh! He's so cute and sweet and awkward, I want to ask him out!" Judy said sighing happily, beginning to doze into a daydream, until she was dragged back to reality, by Naomi, dashing out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready~!" She yelled grabbing her light pink purse, to match with light pink flats, and with a strapless sundress, she had on light makeup. She finally pulled on a soft light pink cardigan to keep her warm.

Judy pulled out a light blue purse, as you pulled out a yellow handbag, not bothering with a  jacket, or cardigan since you were already a sweater. 

"Let's go!" You smiled as the three, of you headed downstairs.

You guys made it into the common room to find Newt, Adrian, and Theseus, standing beside the portrait hole, chatting away. Theseus turned towards you smiling at you making you reply with a shy smile and a deep red blush. He walked over to you, making you look into his majestic and gorgeous, brown eyes, making your hair melt.

Theseus was currently wearing white skinny jeans, a white sweater, with a light brown windbreaker, and light brown converse. He smiled once more offering you his hand.

"Morning Lady Y/N," Theseus, said with a smirk as you took his offered hand. 

"Morning Sir Theseus," You said with a courtesy. He helped you gently, through the portrait hole walking behind, the rest of the group, as you caught up to Naomi, you began to chat until she pointed to your hand which Theseus, was still holding it. 

You shrugged at Naomi but didn't complain about Theseus's hand to him. You guys all continued to chat on your way to Hogsmeade, stopping only to sign out with Ogg, in the courtyard, before grabbing a carriage, getting comfortable, on our way to Hogsmeade. 

Theseus, throughout the walk and even, on the carriage, continued to hold your hand, even sitting next to you so that he wouldn't have to let go. Naomi whispered something inaudible to the others, who all turned to look towards, your's and Theseus's hands snickering at you guys, making you turn bright red.

Finally, your carriage made it into Hogsmeade. Theseus, helped you out of the carriage, as everyone else, gave each other a sly smirk before Judy began to speak.

"Well, guys, Naomi, Adrian, Newt and I need to somewhere, tootles!" She winked at Theseus, before grabbing the others, without warning and running away before explaining why you couldn't go with them.

"Well they're gone," Theseus, said for some reason still holding your hand.

"Yup," You said looking away from the others, to look up at Theseus who in turn looked down upon you.

"Well um, do you maybe want to go on a date at Madame Pudfoot's tea shop?" He asked shyly looking into you're (E/C) eyes.

"I'd love too," You said shyly, smiling at him.

You were going on a date with Theseus Scamander!

A/N

I'm so exhausted but terrified, the first case of Coronavirus has come to my area, like 20 minutes away from my house so I am slightly scared as fucking hell. Anyways, have a nice day hope you liked my chapter and Much Love!

~Hope