~17

-Your P.O.V.-

You arrived down stars, in the Hufflepuff Common Room. You looked around trying to spot Theseus, anywhere but he wasn't there. Once you looked around and he still wasn't there, you decided to just sit down because there no point in walking around trying to find him. I looked at the clock hanging up in the common room. 

The clock said that it was 6:05 did he stand me up or something? Theseus wouldn't do that. Just when you were about to go upstairs, to ask Judy what you should do, someone entered the common room. Professor Smith, stood there, looking at you until you made eye contact with her. Professor Smith was a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff and the head of the house. 

"Hello, professor." You said smiling at your teacher and head of the house.

"Hello, your father, would like to speak to you." Professor Smith said with a smile.

"Oh, of course." You said smiling to cover your worry. 

You had ignored every single one of your father's letters. You guys did have an alliance, but that didn't mean you liked him. You had wanted to come to Hogwarts so that you could be far away from him since he lived, and worked at Beaxubaton. You followed Professor Smith, down the hall until you reached her office. 

"Okay, so you will floo to his office talk for as long as you need, and then come back okay?" Professor Smith said with a smile.

"Of course." You said with a smile, as she handed you a bowl, of floo powder.

You reached into the bowl taking a pinch of powder, out as you stood in the fireplace. You looked down as you called out. "Beaxubatons Head Master's Office!" 

And just as the powder, hit the ground, you got sucked away. You felt your self getting moved around until you landed, in your father's fireplace. You stumbled out as you tried wiping the poor off of your dress. You looked up to see your dad, looking at you with a mischievous grin.

"Father." You said with a nod.

"(Y/N)." He said returning the nod.

"We need to talk about the incident." Your father said grimly.

"You mean what you caused!?" You yelled, at him.

"We both played a part in this." He said grimly.

"You're an adult deal with it yourself! Oh, and stop trying to message me it's annoying!" You complained loudly.

"We both cause her death! So we BOTH deal with the consequences." Your father, yelled, at you making your jaw fall open.

"Seriously!? Who was the one, who tried to kill her?" You asked angrily.

"She was annoying so I killed her." He said with a crazy grin.

"Yeah so keep me out of this." You said angrily.

"Ah, well you, helped me do it." He said with a smirk. "Remember the cursed necklace?" 

Your mother had never been the nicest person so when your father said he was going to kill her, you agreed to get her to wear the necklace, which strangled her in her sleep. But nobody ever did find out. We had done it in June, but it was now November and we seemed to be in the clear.

"We are not talking about this now!" You said screaming.

"You dare yell at Cardion!" Your father screamed even louder. "I Jeremy Lemmings am Cardion!"

He jumped out of his chair magically levitating up into the air, into a dark cloud. Then the dark cloud kind of exploded sending you flying into the wall. And there was your father floating in the air. His eyes had no pupils and were just red. He had sprout wings, that her humans in size his wingspan was longer than 12 feet. He then sprouted large black bull-like horns.

He floated there before you staring down at you. His whole body was coated in this black liquid right over his clothes, which were now black. And so that no one could identify him he was wearing a large white mask with black paint splatter on it. 

To be honest he was freaking you out and you didn't know what to do he was probably going to kill you off like he did your mom. So you did what any reasonable person would do. You reached for the floo powder which was on a table beside you before you stepped into the fireplace. 

"Professor Smith's Hogwarts Office." You whispered so that your father wouldn't here hat you said as the powder hit the bottom of the fireplace. 

As you began to spin around nearly disappearing you spotted a fireball hit the spot you had just been standing at. Once you had landed in Professor Smith's office, you gave her a calm and collected smile. A smile that said I just had a nice small reunion with my father, and he did not just try to kill me.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to visit my father." You said smiling.

"Of course now how is Jeremy?" She asked with a smile.

"Great just perfect!" You said with a smile. "Excuse me. I think I should be heading back to my room." 

"Of course have a lovely night." She said with a smile.

"And you," I said nodding as I headed out her office. 

The second I shut the door behind myself. I ran downstairs. I needed to go outside. I charged down hundreds of flights of stairs. Once I made it down the stairs, I stepped into the entrance hall, which was packed with students going outside to enjoy the nice November weather. Once I pushed through the whole crowd, I looked up to the sky. I knew it. There was my father flying rapidly towards Hogwarts. 

I had to stop him.

A/N

This story is seriously getting dramatic so I hope you like it! I honestly didn't get the idea to twist the story around like that until now. So please stay safe, stay healthy, and keep reading! Much Love!

~Hope